PDA

View Full Version : Preview Of Rig'n'Roll

Freak Of Nature
04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
http://66.196.80.202/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=us&lp=ru_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fgameplanet.by%2fcontent%2fview% 2f1979%2f1%2f
Sorry for that translation, but it was in Russian. Well it's posible to understand something, it has a few ne details, but still no release, just a THIS YEAR release. In latest letter they said the game will leave in two months, well one already passed and they still don't know wjen it will be released :/

Whiskey
04-24-2009, 04:01 PM
That looks good.

Specially where he says
we with the confidence can say: “yes, game will leave in this year”!

Althought I hope that the last release date given to us will be the definitive.

Freak Of Nature
04-24-2009, 04:17 PM
I hope that "This year" means not later than summer

KENWORTH
04-26-2009, 12:54 AM
good to finally see its close to being fisnished thank god

digit
04-26-2009, 06:43 AM
good to finally see its close to being fisnished thank god

lol people were saying that in 2006, 2007 and 2008!

obsolum
04-26-2009, 08:47 AM
lol people were saying that in 2006, 2007 and 2008!
Exactly. I'm still not holding my breath for a 2009 release.

Holland1994
04-26-2009, 11:04 AM
I think so they will release it really this year, because it costs a lot of money when the are developing a game, they're not crazy.
I'm also upset why it still isn't released, but staying annoyed, or bashing everyone doesn't help us at all...

Freak Of Nature
04-27-2009, 04:32 PM
I think so they will release it really this year, because it costs a lot of money when the are developing a game, they're not crazy.
I'm also upset why it still isn't released, but staying annoyed, or bashing everyone doesn't help us at all...

Many game developers know excat release date like 3-6 months before game release, but not SoftLab-Nsk, Decide RELEASE DATE FINALLY stop fooling everyone!!! Damn I'm going to study next year and I'm starting to think even till then game won't be release, and I will have no time o play games. This situations annoys very much, and I'm loosing my patient..... again.... Looks like Rig'n'Roll will be the last game this company ever made, or maybe not? Give us release date finally!
I'm sorry for being rude....

trucknisse
04-28-2009, 01:19 PM
.we with the confidence can say: “yes, game will leave in this year”!

Confidence?? Yeah, right. Maybe with a little more confidence this game would have been done already.

Pete379x
04-29-2009, 04:32 AM
By leave the probably mean cancel. :P

nicknackpaddywack
05-08-2009, 09:58 AM
they will put it back again, if it gets put back again they will probably cancel it!

Holland1994
05-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Ofcourse not, I'm sure that they don't cancel it.
It costs to much to cancel now when the developing stage is nearly (the definition 'nearly' is for everyone else different I suppose -.-) ending.
I'm sure they will release it this year and otherwise you will be fooled just as the previous years, but I'm sure that at one day I'm driving virtually at the Californian roads...

Ubaku
05-08-2009, 04:46 PM
I was hoping for so much from the last letter. Same thing again. This is the first time I even checked on RnR since the letter. I kinda stopped caring really. If it comes out, cool I will play it. But I'm not waiting for it and thinking about it. I don't even feel like translating anything. What's the point?

Lets not spend 24 hours a day thinking about it. There are many other excellent games out there.

Qwx
05-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Oh my, Ubaku got dissapointed :/ But yeah, I think we gonna have to wait until some media news announces the release of the game, there's no good reason to keep visiting these forums, like we do :)

Talking about delayed games and stuff... Recently one major blow to whole gaming world happened - 3D Realms is closing down. Yes, the same legendary 3D Realms responsible for Duke Nukem 3D and other cool stuff. Yes, it's the same 3D Realms, that has been developing Duke Nukem Forover for more then 12 years... And now... No more. I think, you understand, where I am going :D

I know, that situation is different here, but still...

These two games could serve as good examples of conflict between huge ambitions, search of perfection, and reality. If this game comes out, it might be huge, it might be a bit outdated, or... ;]

Freak Of Nature
05-10-2009, 08:34 AM
it might be huge, it might be a bit outdated, or... ;]
Or it won't be realeased at all :/ :D