PDA

View Full Version : Question...

bubib5
04-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi everyone.,
I have some questions.. Recently I got a game from my cousin in germany,it is the uaz 4x4 racing in english,i have seen that there are addons and that there is a new game..
Can somebody please explain to me what is the difference between uaz 4x4 racing 2,and hummer version? and what other versions are there.. i am very confused and all of the web sites are in russian which i dont understand because i am from croatia.. :confused: :confused:
thnx in advance and sorr for my bad english..

Nike-it
04-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Hi everyone.,
I have some questions.. Recently I got a game from my cousin in germany,it is the uaz 4x4 racing in english,i have seen that there are addons and that there is a new game..
Can somebody please explain to me what is the difference between uaz 4x4 racing 2,and hummer version? and what other versions are there.. i am very confused and all of the web sites are in russian which i dont understand because i am from croatia.. :confused: :confused:
thnx in advance and sorr for my bad english..

This games have similar gameplay and engine, but different cars and tracks. Russian version has cars, made by UAZ and in Hummer you will be able to drive GM cars. Also officialy 1C released only Hummer 4x4, Uaz series is only for local market (Russia).

bubib5
04-23-2009, 01:33 PM
thnx for the quick answer..so it is like this..

1.there is uaz 4x4 racing in russian and english..
2.there is uaz 4x4 racing 2(russian cars) only in russian?
3.there is 4x4 hummer in russian and english?
am i correct?

and one more question,are there any addons for uaz 4x4 racing available in english to buy?

sorry for being a pain in the ass..but i love this game and i am very interested about it..

Nike-it
04-23-2009, 01:35 PM
thnx for the quick answer..so it is like this..

1.there is uaz 4x4 racing in russian and english..
2.there is uaz 4x4 racing 2(russian cars) only in russian?
3.there is 4x4 hummer in russian and english?
am i correct?

and one more question,are there any addons for uaz 4x4 racing available in english to buy?

sorry for being a pain in the ass..but i love this game and i am very interested about it..

You are right. And none of the addons for Uaz 2 is available in english.

bubib5
04-23-2009, 02:55 PM
ok so now i get it..
and about the hummer game,is it out or not?
because i found several sources where it stated that the game was already out in november 2007.. but i mean the english version of the game..
thnx..

Nike-it
04-24-2009, 06:19 AM
ok so now i get it..
and about the hummer game,is it out or not?
because i found several sources where it stated that the game was already out in november 2007.. but i mean the english version of the game..
thnx..

It will be available on 4th of May in retail and for digital download.

bubib5
04-24-2009, 08:41 PM
oh..nice..finally..i am wery eager to play this game..after finishing the uaz 44 racing about 10 times,i am looking forward to this game..is it going to be available for digital purchase from your on line store or?
thnx..