PDA

View Full Version : new game?

haorant
04-23-2009, 07:18 AM
i finished men of war and i lovvvvvvved it i am already thinking if there will be a next game i mean are they planing something at least because this game wasssss great!:)

Nike-it
04-23-2009, 07:55 AM
i finished men of war and i lovvvvvvved it i am already thinking if there will be a next game i mean are they planing something at least because this game wasssss great!:)

The devs haven't announced anything yet. Currently they are working on updates to MoW.

Tomalak
04-23-2009, 09:33 AM
I'd like to second this! Great game.
Just don't name the next one "Weapons of war" or "Guns of war" or similar. ;)

Four things I would like to see, if possible:
1. Bayonets. Making a bayonet charge after crawling near to a enemy trench would be great.
2. Soldiers should be able to pick up weapons/ammo from the ground (in the immediate vicinity) if they run out of their own.
3. A command to set priority targets to units, to stop my AT guns from wasting HE ammo on infantry, while a Russian tank is preparing to fire at them

(Extreme knitpicking warning!)

4. Skins/textures of some of German soldiers have errors, like being wrong color, or showing both the Wehrmacht and SS symbols. I realize I probably sound crazy right about now, but devs gave so much attention to realistic environment, equipment and vehicles, I just thing my poor landsers should receive the same treatment. :grin:

donjas
04-23-2009, 01:08 PM
2. Soldiers should be able to pick up weapons/ammo from the ground (in the immediate vicinity) if they run out of their own.

Surely they can do that right now. You select the unit you want to equip, press TAB. Move the mouse about the battlefield. If you find anything interesting the mouse icon will change to an eye. You go to that item, click it and inventory exchange window opens.

If I misunderstood the question then please excuse this lengthy explaining.

Tomalak
04-23-2009, 01:19 PM
hehe, what I meant is being able to pick something up on their own, if for example I have 20 soldiers under command and some are running out of ammo or don't have weapons, they can resupply without my help. :)

thegrindre
04-28-2009, 12:22 AM
Well, now, that would take all the fun out of the game and make it a little 'arcady' and that's what we all don't want, Tomalak.

:grin:

Mack the Knife
04-28-2009, 02:53 AM
hmmm...and no one suggested he try Faces of War in the meantime..hmmm

tFighterPilot
04-30-2009, 02:21 PM
hehe, what I meant is being able to pick something up on their own, if for example I have 20 soldiers under command and some are running out of ammo or don't have weapons, they can resupply without my help. :)

They actually are picking weapons automatically, just not ammo.