PDA

View Full Version : Plzzzz.........Help!!!!! SCORCHING SANDS.....2nd mission in German campaign

Private Ryan
04-22-2009, 11:13 AM
PLZZ help if you have completed this mission.........my reinforcements have already finished and the enemy troops keep on coming from the north!!!!....my objective was to cover the RIGHT FLANK........which ive already done............there are no new objectives!!!!!What do i need to do to complete the mission??????????????? ( Its the 2nd mission from the GERMAN Campaign)

Nike-it
04-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Maybe you missed one objective. You have to destroy the enemy artillery before the mission will end.

Private Ryan
04-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Thnx man!!!!!!!! i'll retry it out!!!!! i thnk i didnt follow the mission objectives well!!!!!Thnx again.

bavoba
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Hello everyone!

Im having this problem too.

I set up strong defenses with 88's and light tanks in the west and north alley, and every 5 minutes or so some 2-3 medium british tanks come rolling along and get killed. The mission objectives screen still tells me not to let them break the right flank as my only active objective, which they don't and didn't.

So, do i have to move up and destroy their little encampement to continue the mission? That will be hard because due to reliance on 88's i have mostly defensive AT measures...

scotland_93
04-23-2009, 08:13 PM
no u dont move out just wait after a while(which it takes) they will stop sending them to that flank but i strongly advise you to stay dug in

bavoba
04-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the answer!

But that's just it - i sped the game up to "5" and went away for ~30 minutes. No change.

And they mainly come to the left flank. The push to the right was a long time ago in the mission.

One tank in the initial wave got through but got destroyed when entering the gray area exiting the map. But i don't get the "failed" window. Could that be it? Like a scripting error perhaps?

scotland_93
04-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the answer!

But that's just it - i sped the game up to "5" and went away for ~30 minutes. No change.

And they mainly come to the left flank. The push to the right was a long time ago in the mission.

One tank in the initial wave got through but got destroyed when entering the gray area exiting the map. But i don't get the "failed" window. Could that be it? Like a scripting error perhaps?

you have to restart mission, it means that you failed an objective.
if u click the box it will go back to a point before

Private Ryan
04-28-2009, 04:31 AM
Yo man!!!!!!! I completed da mission in <20 mins..................well you should not allow any enmies CROSS your right flank!!!!!!! Then you will have othr objectives.........like..to neutralise enemies on the central plain.......which is easier by the more reinforcements that will be available to you.