PDA

View Full Version : New Patch coming?

knacki99
04-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Hi,

on the german forums http://forum.drachenwald.net/board.php?boardid=24 some users have had contact with developer Katauri because there a still a lot of issues with the 1.7 version of Kings Bounty: Legend, e.g. falling through map and spell inconsistencies as well as crashes and animation speed issues.

The devs wrote back in email that they might do another patch after the expansion Armored Princess is released. The russian version of Princess is now available.

Can anyone at 1C or Katauri say something about new patch status for original game?

Is the expansion a big patch for the original game maybe (in the context that it not only adds a new campaign but has bug fixes for original game as well?)

Thanks.

knacki99
04-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Is anyone reading these forums??

Elwin
04-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Yep, but prolly no one knows answer or they cant

knacki99
05-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Is no one else having crash issues?

Tuco
08-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Is no one else having crash issues?
Me.
I bought the game on Impulse and I can't pass Karador Castle cause of crashes.
Plus I can't go back on Freedom Isles, cause for some strange reason after I reach elves country the game crash every time I try to go back to it.

raspinall
08-25-2009, 11:15 PM
I can't get past castle Karador either because it crashes in the fight EVERY SINGLE TIME. When are they going to release 1.7 for steam? This is BS of the highest order.