PDA

View Full Version : Problems launching.

Ossian
04-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I have a laptop and a desktop computer, I installed the game on the desktop, no problem. I've tried on the laptop reinstalling it 3-4 times and everytime it goes fine until I try and open the game and I get this problem. Window pops up when the Men of war logo splash screen comes up.

"Exception:
CreateTexture FAILED! (erenderdevice.cpp, 653)
--------------------------------------------------------
>>main
>screen:set_mode"

This is before the videos start. Help? My Card is:
ATI Radeon Xpress series 0x5955 I've dumped some of my ram so it has 256mb. This card normally can play Crysis Mplayer on lowest settings and Company of heroes. Should have no problem with this so what is wrong?
I really want to LAN the two games and play with my brother. :(

Nike-it
04-22-2009, 06:25 AM
I have a laptop and a desktop computer, I installed the game on the desktop, no problem. I've tried on the laptop reinstalling it 3-4 times and everytime it goes fine until I try and open the game and I get this problem. Window pops up when the Men of war logo splash screen comes up.

"Exception:
CreateTexture FAILED! (erenderdevice.cpp, 653)
--------------------------------------------------------
>>main
>screen:set_mode"

This is before the videos start. Help? My Card is:
ATI Radeon Xpress series 0x5955 I've dumped some of my ram so it has 256mb. This card normally can play Crysis Mplayer on lowest settings and Company of heroes. Should have no problem with this so what is wrong?
I really want to LAN the two games and play with my brother. :(

Upcoming patch may solve your problem, in any case send detailed DirectX report (dxdiag) to our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu).

Ossian
04-22-2009, 04:41 PM
How do I do the DXdiag, I know how to find it, but I don't know how to get the report.

Run > DXDiag > what?

Nike-it
04-23-2009, 06:40 AM
How do I do the DXdiag, I know how to find it, but I don't know how to get the report.

Run > DXDiag > what?

you should click "save all information" and the program will create TXT file which you need to send.