PDA

View Full Version : Hey Nike It

Prowlinger
04-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Any news from Instinct at DMS about the patch statuses? (Sorry I can't get to DMS website while at work) :)

JuggernautOfWar
04-21-2009, 09:04 PM
What is the DMS website? I could check.

If this is related to the patch I'd like to know so I could check for updates.

donjas
04-22-2009, 03:26 AM
The address for the DMS website is-
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=9.

As you can see no new developments on the patch front.

Nike-it
04-22-2009, 06:20 AM
Patch will defenitely appear at the end of the week, and simultaneously for all available versions.

Prowlinger
04-22-2009, 01:00 PM
YAY! I am wanting to try some multiplayer for once! :)

Prowlinger
04-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Could we get a forum called GEM Map Editor?

This way we can post sticky notes on here with info of the map editor and make a detailed how to guide? I have alot of images to post there for the maps too.

Nike-it
04-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Could we get a forum called GEM Map Editor?

This way we can post sticky notes on here with info of the map editor and make a detailed how to guide? I have alot of images to post there for the maps too.

Ok, I'll create it.

UnknownMan
04-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Hy,

I have the english version of MOW from Gamersgate. My question is, if i can change the english version to the german language version with the coming patch? (Sorry for my bad english)

JuggernautOfWar
04-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Unknown, you should be able to select languages at install. Also there should be "localization" files for different regions in your game files. Activate the German one or whatever one you like.

Mack the Knife
04-25-2009, 02:55 AM
Patch will defenitely appear at the end of the week
i don't know where everyone else is from but in my part of the world it is currently the end of the week. you should also note that he didn't just say it would appear, he said it would defenitely[sp] appear...well?

P.S. i just checked and it's past the end of the week in russia :D so what gives Nike-It?

donjas
04-25-2009, 07:44 AM
i don't know where everyone else is from but in my part of the world it is currently the end of the week. you should also note that he didn't just say it would appear, he said it would defenitely[sp] appear...well?

P.S. i just checked and it's past the end of the week in russia :D so what gives Nike-It?

For most working people in the world, the week ends on Saturday night. So, the patch should should logically come on the next working day, which is Monday.

Let's give them a break at least till that time. We can resume the complaining again if nothing happens on Monday.

Mack the Knife
04-25-2009, 09:37 PM
(sigh)...i was hardly complaining, only asking for an encouraging word.

also, i was unaware the rest of the working world didn't regard the business week as monday thru friday (thereby considering the end of the week as close of business day on friday [thus, the patch out on that day]) and then have the weekends off. hmmm, so the rest of the world works saturday...i'll be

UnknownMan
04-26-2009, 08:19 PM
oh men, i want the patch... when comes the patch now definitely?

knacki99
04-27-2009, 01:59 PM
where is the patch?

RoTTenbox
04-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Obviously the patch isn't ready yet, for what ever reasons doesn't matter, but if its still got some tweaking etc. is there any chance of at least getting a list of recognized issues and which issues will be fixed by the patch. If the patch is that close, then surely this information should be available.
Cheers.

DMS|Instinct
04-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Obviously the patch isn't ready yet, for what ever reasons doesn't matter, but if its still got some tweaking etc. is there any chance of at least getting a list of recognized issues and which issues will be fixed by the patch. If the patch is that close, then surely this information should be available.
Cheers.

You can read that up here:
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3028

UnknownMan
04-28-2009, 08:48 PM
its so silent here and we hear nothing from nike-it... oh oh... i believe it takes more time to release the patch. Perhaps in summer, when the next part of the game is coming...;) bye then

steelerguynd
04-29-2009, 05:37 AM
come on Nike fill us in!