PDA

View Full Version : Orc campaign kinda just...stops?

Wakrob
04-21-2009, 03:35 AM
I was on map in the orc campaign that I took a big magic tower then had to backtrack to kill Ash-oon, my traitorious shaman. I killed him, was 'captured' then rescued my leader from some fleeing goblins...then the game just went back to the starting campaign screen after a big speech from Urgruam about continuing on to slain the backstabbing Hexers.

Did I do something wrong? Is there more campaign?

Thanks
Wak

By the way, what makes the hard setting harder? I starting over on hard and it seems the same. Turns to get medals maybe are shorter?

Xidus
04-21-2009, 09:09 AM
That is the last orc mission. I don't remember if there is supposed to be more fmv or not.

From what I've seen hard mode has less gold reward at the end of the mission. The manual says there are more enemies and they are of higher level. I'm not sure of other differences. Probably shorter turn limit too.

GeneralGonzo
04-21-2009, 12:26 PM
If you already completed the human campaign before the orc one, you now have access to the third one, the elven campaign, which ends the story then....

The difficult setting donĀ“t change the turns you need for gold, silver and bronze, instead it changes the number of enemies you will encounter.
Let me say that between easy and hard, there is a big difference.....