PDA

View Full Version : 4th Allied Mission: Ambush

bazzablue
04-20-2009, 08:50 PM
I've spent hours trying to crack this one. There must be a simple solution.

It's the mission where the path is blocked and the driver sorts out the explosives whilst the gunner has to plant them.

Even if I do get a successful plant, the enemy kills the driver. The enemy seems to spawn endlessly.

Please let me know how to beat this before I go nuts!!:confused:

Tomalak
04-20-2009, 10:01 PM
If its the mission where you have that uber jeep of awesomeness which could probably take on the entire Wehrmacht by itself, just put the third guy in it, take manual control and kill anything that shows up. When there is a short pause between attacking waves, the other guy can just run across, plant the explosives, then run back.

If I'm thinking about the right mission?

haorant
04-21-2009, 05:15 PM
yeah i personaly think this is the most fum and no offense the easiest level in the game just follow tomalaks info i cant explane better

scotland_93
04-23-2009, 08:14 PM
lol the jeep does kick ass

bazzablue
04-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Just realised that I had only two men left by the time I reached the blocked road. With just two it seems impossible.

I re-started and kept all 4 alive. That made it a piece of cake.

LocoJay-LoED
05-11-2009, 09:24 PM
If its the mission where you have that uber jeep of awesomeness which could probably take on the entire Wehrmacht by itself, just put the third guy in it, take manual control and kill anything that shows up. When there is a short pause between attacking waves, the other guy can just run across, plant the explosives, then run back.

If I'm thinking about the right mission?

How do i plant the explosives... I know I prolly not looking it the right location but if i have the bomb in hand nothing has a icon for placing?

haorant
05-13-2009, 07:19 AM
locojay after u pick up the bomb then gone to the place then press drop i think its the D key