PDA

View Full Version : Necro Calling Inquisitors - bug or deliberate?

BB Shockwave
04-17-2009, 11:26 AM
I found this when batteling a Necromancer Hero in the Dead Land who had Mage troops only (Archmagi, Necros, Inquisitors) and then saw it happen again a few more times in other battles.

Basically, after I killed his stack of Inquisitors, the enemy Necromancer tried to necro-call them, but they were instead of undead, raised as regular Inquisitors fighting on MY side!!!

I'm guessing this could be a side-effect of the Holyness ability? If so, I wonder if this works for Priests and (in Armored Princess) Paladins as well...

Ryastar
04-17-2009, 01:51 PM
There's been a thread about this before, but yeah, that's how it works if you necro call priests or inquisitors, they will arise and join the other team. Don't mess with their dead bodies, apparently.

BB Shockwave
04-20-2009, 11:40 AM
There's been a thread about this before, but yeah, that's how it works if you necro call priests or inquisitors, they will arise and join the other team. Don't mess with their dead bodies, apparently.

Sorry, could not find that other thread. I guess then it's due to the Holiness ability...