PDA

View Full Version : help me with: Chasing Shadows

theovdh
04-15-2009, 06:16 PM
I am trying to get through this level, Is there anyone who can tell me how this level works ?
Please anybody please help me with men of war, the level: chasing shadows.
I am puzzeled here. :confused:
I am working on it for days now and every time my level ends in failure, whatever I do.

JuggernautOfWar
04-20-2009, 03:13 PM
I need help too. I'm at the part where I just cut the fence and spotted the officer. I'm stuck.

scotland_93
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
this mission was easy for me but thats my opinion.

where are you in the mision then i can help?

JuggernautOfWar
04-23-2009, 10:07 PM
I just told you where I am at. I just cut the fence and spotted the officer.

JuggernautOfWar
04-23-2009, 10:23 PM
My problem is the sneaking part. I know where to go, but I am always seen.

What I try to do is sneak around in bushes while prone but there are too many close enemies hanging around the bushes. If I go anywhere near a light source I am spotted immediately because of the 30 guards assigned to this tiny place.

whittaker6402
04-26-2009, 06:41 PM
I need help too. I'm at the part where I just cut the fence and spotted the officer. I'm stuck.

Could you tell me how to cut the wire, I can't even get that far!!!!!!

Hamptonsux
04-27-2009, 03:49 AM
For me, I had to try a different approach. I really didnt stealth my way thru this mission, you can kill gaurds, then go hide for a bit and do it over, but you do reach a point where you kill too many and then fail. So, kill them to survive but don't go overboard. I never used the wirecutters, there is a path near the rear where the officer goes, that you can enter thru. Use 1 or 2 guys at a time. I failed this mission every time after I saw the officer, it kept showing the cutscene with the officer, but then tell me I failed. The last time I did it, I took one guy, entered the building where the officer was, and got the same cutscene, but finally got the mission completed.

Mack the Knife
04-28-2009, 02:07 AM
I am spotted immediately
are you crawling? first hide near the guy working on the truck and let the guard start walking away before you move out. you can then hide behind the next building over, then crawl across the compound and hide in the grass between the two buildings (careful, i seem to recall there's a guy in there somewhere), from there you can get started crawling right after the guard passes and get over to the bushes near the building where the officer is. it's all timing and patience my friend (and a few save game reloads! :mrgreen:)

JuggernautOfWar
04-28-2009, 04:00 AM
I finally got it by sprinting (double LMB clicking [didn't know I could do that]) down the middle, lit road between guard patrols. I didn't even fire a shot.

To cut the wire read my other post in a thread about this. I explain in detail how to lay mines, dynamite, and cut wire.