PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines driving me nuts

CGA1
04-15-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm trying to complete "cross enemy defensive line" but it seems impossible. I get all my three men as far as i can on the road after detecting the minefields but nothing happens. Trying to move them to the flashing circle doesn't work, they can only be moved alongside the mountain (but past the enemy line). What am I doing wrong? Do the missions have to be completed in a certain order for it to work? I have blown up the tanks already.

haorant
04-15-2009, 06:18 PM
yeah i know i was stuck in the end too but i dont really know how i did it but i think i just moved my soliders to the end of the road and then the mission ended but sometimes it didnt work took my 20min to get through there

scotland_93
04-15-2009, 06:35 PM
have you killed the men planting the mines, i did that.
might help.

CGA1
04-15-2009, 07:07 PM
have you killed the men planting the mines, i did that.
might help.

Haven't seen any men planting mines. Do you mean the men on the sitting on the side of the road?

Hamptonsux
04-17-2009, 02:55 AM
What objective do you have left? Hard to know exactly where you are if you don't state certain things. In my case, I never made it thru the whole thing, it warned me that I was "leaving too much evidence behind" and then I killed a few more , planted a couple more bombs, and was just getting to the de-mining part, where I evidently triggered an alarm, and it took me into the next mission.

CGA1
04-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Finally got it working, it was just a matter of waiting long enough on the end of the road until the alarm went off. Thanks to everybody trying to help me:)

ss11955
05-16-2009, 04:45 AM
i understand PRIMARY OBJ. IS TO GET THRU undetected ?! I HAD ONE MAN ALL ALONE TRAVERSE ROAD WITH ONE SCRAP ONLY. AT END OF ROAD NOTHING HAPPENED ? Does one HAVE to ACCOMPLISH THE secondary obj.:( ALSO??? Thanks Jim

CGA1
05-16-2009, 07:54 AM
As I recall I didn't accomplish the secondary object.

ss11955
05-17-2009, 01:07 AM
Got thru to the end of the road with squad ---WITHOUT accomplishing any SECONDARY OBJECTIVES ?! At start of this part 2 --there is a red highlighted truck with M18's in it. HELP here please ---what are M18's ? Cannot find it shown in instruction booklet ? Pic looks like a fire extinguisher ? Is it a flamethrower ? What's so special about them that they show in this mission? Boy i wish someone had done a walkthrough for this game.Every other wargame i played had them and i really appreciated them!!!

nilloc93
05-30-2009, 02:47 AM
capslock or holding shift is not nessesary SS11955

crazycelt
06-01-2009, 06:31 PM
There are three mindfields. you have just go as far you can north and walk your dude down to the roadblock with the mine sweeper. once you detect mines, you have to sweep the whole thing right to left. The guy will make a comment like field is clear.

Enforcer1213
02-13-2011, 11:49 PM
How do you know if the guy has detected mines? I can never seem to find them. It's the only secondary objective I can't complete. I can see the guy has the mine sweeper out. do I just move the guy from north to south and that's it?

By the way, I never see engineers putting mines in the road. But I do get the message indicating that I should look for mines when I approach the road and it shows me where to look (red arrows).

KnightFandragon
02-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Those M18's are Flares used to mark a spot for artillery. A Commissar should say something about a truck behind the lines with flare to make artillery targets at the start of the 2nd part.

RampaXi
02-27-2011, 05:50 AM
Just got into this mission and been having trouble on completing 2 of the secondary missions, firstly ive placed all the timed explosives on the tanks in base but for some reason its showing as objective failed, also with the radio transmitter.. how your supposed to destroy that?

Tried to look some walkthroughs but none helped...

KnightFandragon
02-27-2011, 09:34 PM
OMFG, I spent like 10 hours trying to figure that friggin radio transmitter thing out........450,000 fails later I just gave up on that and crossed the defense line and vowed never to play that mission again
or alteast I dont try to do that objective again

RampaXi
03-03-2011, 03:07 PM
It was quite simple had to sacrafice 1 man to nade the radio.. dont know if there is any silent way to destroy it