PDA

View Full Version : some single player missions run very slow

HANSVEBEL
04-14-2009, 10:48 AM
hi Nike it, i wanted to say that the game is gantastic, i am hving though some problems with certain missions in the single palyer. in blazing lands some missions like the last one is going very slow and i can play it with difficulty. also in other missions this also happens. i was wondering is it something you know and fix with a patch or is it my pc?
i have a pentium 4 (3.0), envidia 7600 gs (saphfire), ram 1,50 gb, plenty of space harddrive, windos xp ser. pack 2,
can you help?

Nike-it
04-14-2009, 10:52 AM
hi Nike it, i wanted to say that the game is gantastic, i am hving though some problems with certain missions in the single palyer. in blazing lands some missions like the last one is going very slow and i can play it with difficulty. also in other missions this also happens. i was wondering is it something you know and fix with a patch or is it my pc?
i have a pentium 4 (3.0), envidia 7600 gs (saphfire), ram 1,50 gb, plenty of space harddrive, windos xp ser. pack 2,
can you help?

First of all, specify who is the publisher of your version (Aspyr, 505 games, Gamersgate and etc.). The patch will be released very soon, but in any case send a detailed DirectX report (dxdiag) to our support (support@1cpublishing.eu).
Also if the game just dpops amoutn of FPS then it is most likely the problem of video card. Try to use low resolution, if it still runs slow, then it is a game bug. Game freezes is a known issue and it should be solved with the patch.

HANSVEBEL
04-14-2009, 05:07 PM
i dont think its a video card issue, because i have lowered the settings and it still does it. it does not freeze, it goes slow, like when many programs run at the same time, the screen does not freeze though. i see the box and there are : 1c, 505, bestway.

Nike-it
04-15-2009, 06:05 AM
i dont think its a video card issue, because i have lowered the settings and it still does it. it does not freeze, it goes slow, like when many programs run at the same time, the screen does not freeze though. i see the box and there are : 1c, 505, bestway.

So send dxdiag to support team.

HANSVEBEL
04-15-2009, 10:50 AM
soory but i dont know where to find this!! is this file named dxdiag?:(

Nike-it
04-15-2009, 10:52 AM
soory but i dont know where to find this!! is this file named dxdiag?:(

press "start" -> "Run" -> type "dxdiag" and save the file. Then send it to support.

HANSVEBEL
04-15-2009, 11:01 AM
thanks a lot for the help, your reply was sure fast. :)

Prowlinger
04-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Hans,

If I may suggest something... I would upgrade your RAM to 4gb if you can. It is a very cheap upgrade and you will get x10 performance out of Windows and Men of War also...

Windows alone needs about 1.5gb to run by itself... so the applications or games run slow at 1.5gb or less. I am running 4gb on a Pentium 4 (single core) with a 1gb video card and the game is surprisingly fast (at max details)

:)

RoTTenbox
04-27-2009, 02:48 PM
can you help?
Hi, Id just like to say that im experiencing the same sort of slowness during missions and freezing of the game. I tried lowing all my setting and it does run a little better, i mean i can still play it and enjoy it, but the quallity of the game looks shithouse on low settings compared to max settings.Im running a Pentium D 3.6gig cpu, on an ASUS Striker Extreme m/b with an ASUS 8800 GTS 320MB card, normally i run 4G of DDR2 RAM but 1 shit itself so i have only been running 3G with Men of War, but i wouldnt have thought dropping from 4G down to 3G could cause that much drama because Windows XP can only recognise up to 3.60G of RAM anyways. I also play World in Conflict which is very heavy on Graphic's and physics etc, and i run it on max setting as smooth as.
So as far as im concerned its got to be a game issue and im really hopeing its corrected with the upcoming patch. I mean i can only play the missions on easy setting because any higher and it lags even more.
Anyway i still love the game and have been playing it alot, but it would be heaps better without the lag.
Im new to the forum so im not sure, but it looks like everyone is directing there queries to "Nike It" so if you could let me know if my PC is powerfull enough or not ?
Oh and one more thing, i did notice that the missions run better playing them in the editor, dont know if thats of any help or what but yeah they do run better. Has anyone else noticed this ?
Cheers.

Nike-it
04-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi, Id just like to say that im experiencing the same sort of slowness during missions and freezing of the game. I tried lowing all my setting and it does run a little better, i mean i can still play it and enjoy it, but the quallity of the game looks shithouse on low settings compared to max settings.Im running a Pentium D 3.6gig cpu, on an ASUS Striker Extreme m/b with an ASUS 8800 GTS 320MB card, normally i run 4G of DDR2 RAM but 1 shit itself so i have only been running 3G with Men of War, but i wouldnt have thought dropping from 4G down to 3G could cause that much drama because Windows XP can only recognise up to 3.60G of RAM anyways. I also play World in Conflict which is very heavy on Graphic's and physics etc, and i run it on max setting as smooth as.
So as far as im concerned its got to be a game issue and im really hopeing its corrected with the upcoming patch. I mean i can only play the missions on easy setting because any higher and it lags even more.
Anyway i still love the game and have been playing it alot, but it would be heaps better without the lag.
Im new to the forum so im not sure, but it looks like everyone is directing there queries to "Nike It" so if you could let me know if my PC is powerfull enough or not ?
Oh and one more thing, i did notice that the missions run better playing them in the editor, dont know if thats of any help or what but yeah they do run better. Has anyone else noticed this ?
Cheers.

Your system is good enough for MoW, slowdowns and freezes should be fixed in the upcoming patch.

HANSVEBEL
04-30-2009, 02:07 PM
hi, i wanted to tell you that your pc looks fine and you dont need to do anything. my problem is located in certain german missions. especially borgs last fight, which is superb mission, i dont know why, i lower the seetings to the bottom and still does it. other missions that have more units, planes more action run good, but the bloody germans dont. also some other missions too run slow. this reminds me faces of war before the patch. you could not play a single mission some times. after the patch ok. so i think its a patch issue.

Meep129
05-06-2009, 01:13 AM
hi, i wanted to tell you that your pc looks fine and you dont need to do anything. my problem is located in certain german missions. especially borgs last fight, which is superb mission, i dont know why, i lower the seetings to the bottom and still does it. other missions that have more units, planes more action run good, but the bloody germans dont. also some other missions too run slow. this reminds me faces of war before the patch. you could not play a single mission some times. after the patch ok. so i think its a patch issue.

i have the same problem, the first russian mission is laggy and so is the 2nd and forth, but the first german mission and 2nd russian mission were fine...