PDA

View Full Version : how does one transfer ammunition to a anti-tank gun

happy
04-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Hi there,

I have ordered men of war and have been playing around with the demo.
And sofar I'm enjoying this great game! I find it very refreshing and fun to play, can't wait to get the full game.

I have a Q though? I haven't had any luck transferring ammunition.

I can put two men on an anti tank gun, drop the shells on the ground
and let it be picked up by another soldier, yet when I wish to transfer the shells to a truck or a other anti tank gun then I seem to have no luck.

I can only manage to drop the shells on the ground near the soldier instead of putting them in the inventory of a gun or truck!

How does one perform such a task? can it be done? how?

firefox83
04-11-2009, 09:08 AM
I know it can be done in the full game, but have also read that they dont have all the features in the demo, so maybe it is something they have locked still? Read through some of the post here, I know people have talked about it.

DerSniffer
04-11-2009, 11:37 AM
select the ammo truck,

press "X"

go with the "eye - cursor" to the the anti tank gun, tank, artillery or whatever und press left mouse button

the ammo truck will drive through it and the both inventory windows will open.

now double left click on the correct ammunition sort - it ll be transfered to the gun.

sometimes you then have to shoot (especially panzerwerfers) to some place so that the vehicle know that it has to reload. when the reloading bar appears just cancel the shoot order.

i hope this will help.

happy
04-12-2009, 01:23 PM
thx gentlemen,

It worked, by pressing x, it tried the eye before but not the x key.
worked like a charm, scavenging enemy armour vehicles, transferring ammo.

can't wait till I receive my game in the mail..

thx for the quick reply!

s~ Happy

btw, on the makers forums there is sort of a manual floating around! found it out last nite.. haven't had time to read it all though.