PDA

View Full Version : Supply mission/role

Spickle
04-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Great game. Far from finishing it so this might be a redundant question, but what about providing a logistics SP mission and MP role? One where you have to provide the supplies units across the line... ammo, fuel, medicial aid. I know this game is all about fighting, but it'd add something different.

Cheers.

hkkf1970
05-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Great game. Far from finishing it so this might be a redundant question, but what about providing a logistics SP mission and MP role? One where you have to provide the supplies units across the line... ammo, fuel, medicial aid. I know this game is all about fighting, but it'd add something different.

Cheers.

Damn, is that your idea of fun?!?

Guess it's different strokes for different folks...

I am hoping the developers would add some functionality so that logistics wouldn't be such a chore...

Lancer
05-22-2009, 10:00 AM

Cheers.

I can see where you are coming from but I would plead with the developers of MoW please please pretty please don't ever go down the route of base building etc as that bores me shitless and there are many other games that cater for the "base builders".