PDA

View Full Version : Battling with Hero?

blascid
04-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Hello,

I'm just playing the demo at this point, (which looks very promising) but I do have just one question.

In the beginning of the game when I was taking the last "test" for the king--I was able to use my main hero in battle to fight/cast spells/whatever but I quickly realized that outside those first three rooms, when in battle, my main hero was not on the fighting board. This is something that I was slightly disappointed by..

So; "Will I ever be able to use my main hero in battle, or is he going to be absent throughout the rest of the game?"

Many thanks

Stepsongrapes
04-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Hello,

I'm just playing the demo at this point, (which looks very promising) but I do have just one question.

In the beginning of the game when I was taking the last "test" for the king--I was able to use my main hero in battle to fight/cast spells/whatever but I quickly realized that outside those first three rooms, when in battle, my main hero was not on the fighting board. This is something that I was slightly disappointed by..

So; "Will I ever be able to use my main hero in battle, or is he going to be absent throughout the rest of the game?"

Many thanks

It sounds like you're confused about a few things.

Even in the three rooms of the test, you don't use your hero in the battles, directly. Perhaps you're confusing the horsemen unit you're given for the test with your hero.

Throughout the game, the hero can cast spells and use spell-like rage abilities. However, the hero never directly attacks or gets attacked.

Elwin
04-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Hero here is same like in homm1-3 series , he doesnt fight, just casting spells

blascid
04-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Nods, I just figured that out through playing the game a little more; I'm slightly embarrassed.

Thanks