PDA

View Full Version : Skull chaser, Crossfire X and Binds

sv_luck1
04-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi there,

at first i wanted to say that you did a really good job in developing this game.
i really like it.

but i got some problems, hopefully you can assist me :

1. seems that there is no support for ATI Crossfire X (very low fps with 2x hd4850/ 3,7 ghz e8400/ 4gig ddr2 1066, also in dx 9 and 10 / native 22" ws resolution)

2. suddenly i cannot use the "grenade throw" key ingame, its just "disabled" - changed keys but no action occoures -> its definetaly the game not my keyboard :(

3. whats the command for the config to use the sidekeys of my G9 (in hl2 based games its normally mouse4 and mouse5)

4. i completed the skullchaser challenge but i cannot use this ability, i dont now how to do it :( (pushed every button, "special attack"-key does nothing, incl. with full adrenalin , etc)

thx in advance

Gniarf
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
2. suddenly i cannot use the "grenade throw" key ingame, its just "disabled" - changed keys but no action occoures -> its definetaly the game not my keyboard :(Out of ammo?
3. whats the command for the config to use the sidekeys of my G9 (in hl2 based games its normally mouse4 and mouse5)

Dunno, I Stumbled across "Mouse Custom Button 1","Mouse Custom Button 2","Mouse Custom Button 3","Mouse Custom Button 4","Mouse Custom Button 5" in the game files, so you can give those a try (and tell me what it does).
4. i completed the skullchaser challenge but i cannot use this ability, i dont now how to do it :( (pushed every button, "special attack"-key does nothing, incl. with full adrenalin , etc)
Win it again, and without cheat codes. It happened to me once, I won a challenge wihtout cheats but I didn't get the reward. Winning it again solved the problem (and those @#&%$ vampires remember my shotgun now).

sv_luck1
04-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Out of ammo?

Dunno, I Stumbled across "Mouse Custom Button 1","Mouse Custom Button 2","Mouse Custom Button 3","Mouse Custom Button 4","Mouse Custom Button 5" in the game files, so you can give those a try (and tell me what it does).
Win it again, and without cheat codes. It happened to me once, I won a challenge wihtout cheats but I didn't get the reward. Winning it again solved the problem (and those @#&%$ vampires remember my shotgun now).

nope, the weapon isnt out of ammo, i can throw grenades when equipped with pistol only :(

its annoying to replay this challenge again, it was awfull :(
( i have completed the challenge as per info of the menue)
maybe u can help me; what should i click to perform the skull chaser ?
maybe iam doing wrong...

Gniarf
04-11-2009, 06:49 PM
maybe u can help me; what should i click to perform the skull chaser ?Not sure what you mean there...Anyway, to get the skull chaser you must:
1-Do the "Untouchable" challence
2-Do not get hurt (do not get even touched)
My advice is to use nail/crossbow hand+shotgun. Use the shotgun as last ressort when they are too close, and reload between waves.

sv_luck1
04-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Not sure what you mean there...Anyway, to get the skull chaser you must:
1-Do the "Untouchable" challence
2-Do not get hurt (do not get even touched)
My advice is to use nail/crossbow hand+shotgun. Use the shotgun as last ressort when they are too close, and reload between waves.

ye, i knew ;)
just need to know how to perform the skull chaser or what is it exactly ;)

(grenade launcher worked well for me)

Gniarf
04-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Ah,ok. To perform the skull chaser, equip the flame hand and press the throw grenade key. Normaly a flaming skull will appear and chase after your ennemies, bite them and explode after a while.

sv_luck1
04-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Ah,ok. To perform the skull chaser, equip the flame hand and press the throw grenade key. Normaly a flaming skull will appear and chase after your ennemies, bite them and explode after a while.

okay thanks, will try and reply later if its working - hopefully it will (the grenade throw isnt working so far :( )

sv_luck1
04-12-2009, 05:51 PM
okay, the skull chaser is working, now - but also with full adrenalin not 100%

toso
04-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Can I find a skull chaser later in the game or I have to complete the challenge