PDA

View Full Version : Need a walkthrough of this "Behind Enemy Lines" mission

hockeywarrior
04-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Before I begin let me first say that I have read the other threads about this mission and they haven't helped me thus far, mainly because I'm farther along in the mission and still can't figure out what to do.

I have penetrated the lines, found all the minefields on the road, planted explosives and just got done blowing up the radio. What is left to do?? The game doesn't exactly TELL you anything so can anyone help me? Is there something else in the big base I'm supposed to do?

Thanks

Mack the Knife
04-07-2009, 02:01 AM
The game doesn't exactly TELL you anything
sorry, but i need to ask the obvious: all your primary objectives are accomplished?

hockeywarrior
04-07-2009, 03:45 AM
The only thing that is unchecked is "Remain undetected and avoid setting off the alarm." That sounds like an objective that is always incomplete until you beat the mission.

Also one thing I'm confused by... some objectives have a check mark next to them and others have a check mark AND a little binoculars symbol. What does this mean?

chary1020
04-07-2009, 05:37 AM
You have to have all your men go through past the mine field all the way to the end. dont let any of them die. just make them go all the way up(after you have detected the mines)
and for the binoculars icon, when you click it , it just shows u a red circle where the objective should be completed.

hockeywarrior
04-08-2009, 11:12 PM
OK thanks I FINALLY figured it out. I didn't realize I had to put my guys on the end of the road after the mission was done... it's pretty misleading because that arrow is ALWAYS pointing there, regardless of whether your mission is actually complete or not.

Hamptonsux
04-16-2009, 01:12 AM
I think every mission has the red arrow pointing you to your objective, if there is a specific point/place that something needs to occur. I realized this finally after the Russian mission where you are supposed to "escape to the woods" only I had no idea where the woods were until I noticed the red arrow.