PDA

View Full Version : Reinforcement

Novaliz
04-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Im new in Men of War and I have some multiplayer questions.

1)How does the reinforcement works. for example it says +15 to get a Tiger. How do I get this +15 points? Time or kills?

2)How many units do u buy at the beginning of a game. Do u always have ur full manpower used?

3)Is there a good community side (all language) which explains something about the units and so on...?

thx ahead!

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
04-07-2009, 05:14 PM
1)How does the reinforcement works. for example it says +15 to get a Tiger. How do I get this +15 points? Time or kills?

Time. The resources per minute is set by the host of the game.

2)How many units do u buy at the beginning of a game. Do u always have ur full manpower used?

Not sure what youre asking here.

3)Is there a good community side (all language) which explains something about the units and so on...?

Trial and error works with all languages. If thats not your suit, try the digitalmindsoft forums.

DerSniffer
04-11-2009, 11:46 AM
2.) points are growing from start to end of the game.

there are two options for multi games, just points by time or points with payback.

3.) the community is great. you can communicate with simple english even with russian, german, italian and any other people in multi.

i stopped playing single after the first campaign and have now already over 120 multimatches done.

the great problem that exists, is that there are too much different versions which aren t compatible to each other.