PDA

View Full Version : Just finnished the game! *SPOILERS*

Brynjolfr
04-03-2009, 04:10 PM
If you haven't completed the game yet you should leave this thread immidiatley!

*SPOILERS BELOW!*

__________________________________________________ _________________
Short feedback:

So I finnished this game some minutes ago. Wow! The story was very good (especially the narrated parts about Danko)! The fight against time himself was very unpredictable and interesting! The enemies where amusingly twisted and creepy looking. The ambient sounds aboard the ship were eeire and totally brilliant. The dynamic frost-effects were stunning; when I turned on heat-emiting objects, the frost close to them melted into water! The concept of having body-heat instead of HP is indeed one of the most original ideas I've seen in years!

There were only two things that bothered me:

1. In the end, when you're in Khronos's domain, the star-signs on the night sky are reversed (like a mirror-image)! Is there any way to mod away this issue?
Besides the "mirror-image issue", I'm however impressed that they used actual star-signs!

2. The game doesn't support multi-core processors, making it laggy.

Many thanks to Action Forms for this wonderful and inspiring experience

thales100
04-06-2009, 11:11 AM
I second all that, nice post. :)

Nike-it
04-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks for nice post, we are very glad that you liked the game.

BrightSoul
04-08-2009, 08:07 AM
One of the things that fascinates me about this game is its symbolism. I wonder if the swordfish on a red drape at the end has a particular meaning, and what that is.

Kolorabi
04-20-2009, 12:38 PM
I would just like to say that Cryostasis has one of the most beautiful endings I have ever experienced in a computer game.