PDA

View Full Version : Why has this game no multiplayer?

daisho
04-01-2009, 05:23 PM
What the hell? How can you create such a great game and then add no multiplayer?

W T F

Megafail ...

Anatoly
04-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Initially it was planned to add multiplayer as a patch or with an expansion. But unfortunately the team that was doing the game broke up right after DT was done.

Sikboy1029
04-03-2009, 01:21 AM
That's a real disappointment

Anatoly
04-03-2009, 05:16 AM
It is. That's true, but unortunately things like this happen in the industry.

jacozard
04-07-2009, 08:20 AM
so would that mean no patches or any other kind of support in the future?

Nike-it
04-07-2009, 08:25 AM
so would that mean no patches or any other kind of support in the future?

Patches will appear if the game needs them. Also the game seems to stable and bugless, so no need to make patches.

jacozard
04-08-2009, 08:11 AM
very true, played the finished version of the game yesterday, good stuff, really like the game, it seems to be bug free wich is allways a plus, i do think it's really regrettable there is no multi player option, i would go as far as to say a lot of folks won't buy the game simply because you r missing out on one of the things that make games like this so much fun..........blowing your friends up in vehicle combat. If i could wish for one thing in this game it would be a multiplayer option.

Anyways, good game.

karqreloaded
08-09-2009, 08:33 PM
then tell me plz why there is text on box
requirements
online game --- requires internet connection ?

i feal robbed a bit and still i cant play that game and nobody answers my post but it sunday so i chill out and w8 for reply monday-wednesday

Divebomb
07-13-2010, 10:11 PM
then tell me plz why there is text on box
requirements
online game --- requires internet connection ?

i feal robbed a bit and still i cant play that game and nobody answers my post but it sunday so i chill out and w8 for reply monday-wednesday

I'm late I know, old question, but requires internet connection is because of the drm. you have to activate your game online to be able to play. it does not mean the game has multiplayer

Divebomb
07-15-2010, 04:58 PM
oops. another thing I forgot to add. the newer ps3 network version of the game HAS GOT MULTIPLAYER. probably added by gaijin, it seems like they made the port.

but again, this version of the game has nothing to do with 1C I think.