PDA

View Full Version : New York doesent work??

The_Dark_Side
03-31-2009, 09:24 PM
Alright i past all other cityes in Scenario on Modern/Hard and i get to New York. I start the race also on Modern first time on High than on Medium and last at Easy but is not working correctly...here is what happens...alright is 1vs1 so i figure out how to take him out as fast as possible...i take him out in 1 lap...and i continue driving...and on map i dont see him anymore...i past lap 1 and when i cross the finish line to start lap 2 it come "You Lose" every time...is that a bug or what??Or i need to drive all 3 laps and in last lap i need to destroy him??Hm that is hard even with my car all full upgraded and one of the fastes/armored/weapon cars in the game...please help..i want to finish the last race and get the last car..."Boss"

hip63
04-10-2009, 07:41 PM
I agree, the final New York level is INSANELY FREAKING IMPOSSIBLY HARD!

It think the game actually teleports the guy in front of you.

Seriously, the final level is WAY TOO HARD, I'm not sure if it is even beatable.

Thanks guys for ruining this game with an impossible end mission.

This game needs a patch to fix the New York level, you russian guys must really be into pain judging by that level.

I'll go back and play my Twisted Metal BLACK to ease my suffering.

PLEASE FIX NEW YORK!

hip63 :P

Nike-it
04-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Guys, the only thing I can suggest, is to use a trainer, for example this: http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/trainers/deathtrackresurrection.shtml

elranthan
04-20-2009, 06:23 AM
says he, and links to a site with to actually get this working trainer, you have to pay... arent admins supposed to not do such things? or is nike-it a part of that site too? that is the only reason i can see why he would link to a paysite...

Nike-it
04-20-2009, 07:37 AM
says he, and links to a site with to actually get this working trainer, you have to pay... arent admins supposed to not do such things? or is nike-it a part of that site too? that is the only reason i can see why he would link to a paysite...

I'm not a part of this site, the link is changed to the free resource.

The_Dark_Side
04-21-2009, 02:25 PM
I win it...is damn hard...and is scripted...you need to drive all the race back of him and if you destroy him...the bug comes or whatever...on the last lap me meybe 1/4 mile before end i passed him and won..the big problem is thet if you get destroyed the race and...so you need to watch out for bots shooting at you with lasers and all other and always looking for pink bonus repair is the only way to stay alive and win...

pzUH
05-04-2009, 08:17 AM
just play it in classic mode.... equip your secondary weapon with the rocket launcher that has EMP effect (sorry i forgot the name), its not the stronger rocet launcher but it has EMP effect that will slow down the boss so you can passed him. after that just drop your mines (use the most powerful mines, not spike). it will slow down the boss and also strongly reduce his health. if u lucky enough, he'll be destroyed and he can't respawn bcoz its in Classic mode. and dont forget to use the Nitrous at the start so u wont lose your position, because the key is at the start. if u falling behind from the boss, its impossible to win the race.

Narex
08-14-2009, 11:06 AM
I tried what pzUH said below, use the Classic Mode, tried it again and again almost 10 races. It finally work out.

I feel like we are a little bit tougher when my car got hit in Classic Mode.

At the start it is almost impossible to chase him and to be in front of him. However, push Nitro as much as you can to get close to him. Shoot him with missile, if it hits on target or even close, this could slow him down a little bit. There will be a curvy shortcut, take it, somehow, you would be able to over pass him. Lay your land mine as many as you can. Then that's it.

Have fun guys.