PDA

View Full Version : gamepad doesn't work

Bangy
03-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Hi,

I own both a wired and a wireless version of the 360 controllers for the PC. Neither will work (they function fine in every other game I have).

I seem to remember having the same problem with the demo as well.

I am running Vista 64. The game works fine using the key/mouse but trying to use a keyboard for steering in ANY racing game is simply awful. Also, everything else in the game works fine, its just the controller.

seems like a great game BTW.....:grin:

Nike-it
03-30-2009, 07:36 AM
Hi,

I own both a wired and a wireless version of the 360 controllers for the PC. Neither will work (they function fine in every other game I have).

I seem to remember having the same problem with the demo as well.

I am running Vista 64. The game works fine using the key/mouse but trying to use a keyboard for steering in ANY racing game is simply awful. Also, everything else in the game works fine, its just the controller.

seems like a great game BTW.....:grin:

Officialy the game doesn't support Xbox gamepads, try to reinstall the game, one guy here already had this problem but he solved it (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6746)

jacozard
04-07-2009, 09:21 AM
I have 2 knock off gamepads, works like a charm

wheeljack12
04-10-2009, 12:54 AM
I am using the Logitech Rumblepad 2. Works fine. As for using Vista 64, did you have to use the compatibility tab ( i used windows xp sp2)under the shortcut properties? I did. If I try to change resolutions without the compatibility tab, I get kicked out to the desktop. Could be the same with you and the xbox controllers.