PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Achilleslastand
03-27-2009, 05:42 AM
Ive been seriously thinking about getting MOW from the local Best Buy.....Do a lot of people play online and how is it?

Nike-it
03-27-2009, 06:08 AM
Ive been seriously thinking about getting MOW from the local Best Buy.....Do a lot of people play online and how is it?

I don't know about US, as it was released not long ago, but in Europe there are many players and Clans. The game is really worth trying, especcialy in mp mode.

Ossian
03-27-2009, 11:51 AM
While I haven't bought the game yet what I can tell you is the game is still very young, and unlike the huge blockbuster games it didn't have a big sellout on release day, but it's an awesome game and once word of mouth spreads it will pick up and hopefully have a huge following soon.

:-P

Nike-it
03-27-2009, 12:38 PM
While I haven't bought the game yet what I can tell you is the game is still very young, and unlike the huge blockbuster games it didn't have a big sellout on release day, but it's an awesome game and once word of mouth spreads it will pick up and hopefully have a huge following soon.

:-P

I can't fully agree, as MoW follows the traditions of Faces of War and Soldiers, which already have many fans. Anyway I also wish the game will be palyed and liked all over the world.

Saryk
03-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Get the game! One of the best RTS games out there. I love it, love it, love it………..

You just have too many options at your command to do what you want to do. You will be overwhelmed at start, but once you’re used to the game, you won’t want to play anything else

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-31-2009, 05:18 PM
I agree. All other RTS games pale in comparison. I'm not a fan of base building and zerging, but MOW takes a more relaxed approach and favors strategy and tactics more than anything else I have tried. I agree it is overwhelming at first, but you'll also find that you can play it as an action RTS where you use direct control over all units, or like a classic RTS. It's masterfully done and I can't wait for the rankings and the Japanese coming this week!