PDA

View Full Version : Razer Lachesis mouse buttons not useable?

tweakmon
03-24-2009, 03:20 AM
Hello there.

Just started playing and because of all of the atack moves that can be done I could use as many easy to get to buttons to map as possible.

I have noticed that I cannot map the buttons on my Razer Lachesis mouse no matter what I try. I have tried mapping the buttons to a keyboard key, as well as leaving them on default but even though I can assign them in the options screen, as soon as I go back in-game they do not work.

any ideas? Is there a config.ini entry I could use to force something like directinput?

system specs:

Asus M3A79-T - Phenom 9850@ 3.0GHZ - 4GB RAM - Geforce GTX280 - Vista x86

Thanks. BTW, the game runs great on my system.

Karel
03-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Hello there.

Just started playing and because of all of the atack moves that can be done I could use as many easy to get to buttons to map as possible.

I have noticed that I cannot map the buttons on my Razer Lachesis mouse no matter what I try. I have tried mapping the buttons to a keyboard key, as well as leaving them on default but even though I can assign them in the options screen, as soon as I go back in-game they do not work.

any ideas? Is there a config.ini entry I could use to force something like directinput?

system specs:

Asus M3A79-T - Phenom 9850@ 3.0GHZ - 4GB RAM - Geforce GTX280 - Vista x86

Thanks. BTW, the game runs great on my system.

Hi,

config.in is located in the /BIN directory of the game, you may try experimenting with it.
Also, make sure you have latest driver and software for your mouse.