PDA

View Full Version : Glad to see the forum is still active

Kings Bounty Hunter
03-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi all

Completed the game some time ago and found this forum very helpful. Even the nutters that completed the game in under 10 days...yes that's right, 10 days according to them, came in handy. Personally, I haven't got the foggiest how this "elite" few managed to achieve that but there you go, maybe eating lots of Wotsits and not having a social or personal life can enlighten these.....people to achieve miraculous things in a game that was clearly, set out, to take longer than....10 days (game time). I believe one strategy was to make fights last over 30 minutes so you could recharge your spirits etc pfff I can't be arsed to do that and I doubt any normal/sane human being would!

I'm looking forward to the expansion pack and the bragging about completing that in say...one day (game time) :-)

Zhuangzi
03-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Still haven't let that go, have you? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I thought I was a KB guru (played through 4 times, of which twice was on Impossible) and the best I could manage was 30 days. But speed isn't everything, hey? 30 minute fights would be way too tedious for me. Maybe I win in terms of completing the game in the quickest REAL TIME. :-P

Kings Bounty Hunter
03-25-2009, 09:42 AM
Still haven't let that go, have you? :rolleyes: Never!

Anyway, I thought I was a KB guru (played through 4 times, of which twice was on Impossible) and the best I could manage was 30 days. But speed isn't everything, hey? 30 minute fights would be way too tedious for me. Maybe I win in terms of completing the game in the quickest REAL TIME. :-P

And longer potentially:!:

I think you played the game in the right spirit :cool:

7 days ffs:rolleyes: