PDA

View Full Version : Soviet Campaign Baptisim

PeeWee
03-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi, Im having problems in the start of Baptisim where you get to the part where
you are to annalilate the Germans. I kill the Germans and move to the red circle
and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong? THX

firefox83
03-23-2009, 09:40 PM
no sure, never had that problem, but perhaps you missed an enemy somewhere?

Nike-it
03-24-2009, 07:02 AM
Hi, Im having problems in the start of Baptisim where you get to the part where
you are to annalilate the Germans. I kill the Germans and move to the red circle
and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong? THX

You definitely missed someone, try to look more carefully.

PeeWee
03-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Ok thanks for the help I`ll try again :)

Nike-it
03-27-2009, 06:25 AM
Ok thanks for the help I`ll try again :)

There are five german troops near the tank, be sure you killed them all. But iа after theat you don't recive "objective completed" please contact the support team (support@1cpublishing.eu), as it can be a bug (also haven't heard about such issue before)

PeeWee
03-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Ok I tried again and it worked. I attacked from the front and 1 was running off.
I went from behind and got all 5. Thanks alot for the help.

PS I`ll never make it to the end..this game is to difficult :)

Nike-it
03-30-2009, 06:16 AM
Ok I tried again and it worked. I attacked from the front and 1 was running off.
I went from behind and got all 5. Thanks alot for the help.

PS I`ll never make it to the end..this game is to difficult :)

I'm sure you will. I also found the game very difficult at first, but after several plays it turned out to be hard but very chalanging RTS. Use shelters and Direct Control more, and you will feel the victory;)

ss11955
05-07-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm sure you will. I also found the game very difficult at first, but after several plays it turned out to be hard but very chalanging RTS. Use shelters and Direct Control more, and you will feel the victory;)

Is there-- or after a while--- will there be a FAQ or GAME GUIDE, to help us poor miserable souls get through this GREAT and FRUSTRATING GAME? There is a "trainer" out but i just would like a walkthrough or guide to assist my effort! ALSO--am i missing something somewhere-- but where in blazes is a list of specific objectives for each campaign ? How many missions per campaign etc. NOTHING. senior citizen Jim:confused: