PDA

View Full Version : French version

Ineluki
03-23-2009, 11:34 AM
I installed NecroVisioN in the french version and then when i started to play i found this game too hard, and i couldn't load any saved game after quitting the game and being back on it.

So i tried the english version and i finaly found this game not so hard, let me tell you why:

in the french version. First in the shelter with the mad english he didn't drop his rifle, and there was no ammo for the gun nor dynamite. But the dynamite was no problem because there was nothing to prevent me from going out of the shelter. I found the rifle outside but it's the only weapon i could get with ammo. After there was no barricade in the trench and i couldn't get a gas mask. And at last i couldn't destroy the electric fence because there was no explosiv on the other side. And of course with 20 bullets for the rifle and none for the gun i couldn't go very far...

And of course i tried to uninstall and reinstall back 2 times with the patch but it didn't work. Is it only my version of the game that is corrupted or is there a problem in the french version?

Nike-it
03-23-2009, 11:55 AM
I installed NecroVisioN in the french version and then when i started to play i found this game too hard, and i couldn't load any saved game after quitting the game and being back on it.

So i tried the english version and i finaly found this game not so hard, let me tell you why:

in the french version. First in the shelter with the mad english he didn't drop his rifle, and there was no ammo for the gun nor dynamite. But the dynamite was no problem because there was nothing to prevent me from going out of the shelter. I found the rifle outside but it's the only weapon i could get with ammo. After there was no barricade in the trench and i couldn't get a gas mask. And at last i couldn't destroy the electric fence because there was no explosiv on the other side. And of course with 20 bullets for the rifle and none for the gun i couldn't go very far...

And of course i tried to uninstall and reinstall back 2 times with the patch but it didn't work. Is it only my version of the game that is corrupted or is there a problem in the french version?

This should be a bug only for your version. Please contact our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu) with this issue.