PDA

View Full Version : 101 Things I Learned While Playing Men Of War

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-21-2009, 10:25 PM
1. Hide in the bushes, its better than hiding in an open field.

2. Late game Russian Tanks are unstoppable.

3. A tank can use its machine gun to great effect against another tank if you aim for the tracks, hilarity ensues.

Mistress
03-22-2009, 08:57 AM
1- lol yeah even better are holes, walls. Bushes are great for scouting. Place a single rifle in the bus on hold fire and leave him there for a while.

2- Not unstoppable, I never had too much trouble dealing with soviet tanks but I remember a game it had a IS3 with broken tracks and my tram mates were sxhooting at it for a good 5 mn and the beast wouldnt die!

3- i didnt know that, thanks :)

firefox83
03-22-2009, 09:29 PM
small rocks will stop your tank in place

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
-tanks crews from recently destroyed vehicles dot the map as the game goes on and increases my detection ability greatly

-Elefant assault guns must have frontal armor made of the most impenetrable material unknown to mankind yet.

"On the first day of action, we successfully engaged bunkers, infantry, field and anti-tank artillery positions. For three hours our guns (Ferdinands) fought in the cavalcade of enemy fire and proved to be immune to enemy fire !. In the evening of the first day, first enemy tanks were destroyed, while others retreated. Crews of field and anti-tank guns run away after firing few uneffective shots against our guns (Ferdinands). In first engagements our regiment (656 sPanzerjager Regiment) destroyed numerous artillery positions, bunkers as well as 120 enemy tanks..." - Report from July 19th of 1943 by Platoon commander Boehm.

My thoughts exactly, Commander.

hkelias
03-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Mortars are terribly inaccurate and will only slightly damage armor even on light scout vehicles

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-24-2009, 07:55 PM
1. Hide in the bushes, its better than hiding in an open field.

2. Late game Russian Tanks are unstoppable.

3. A tank can use its machine gun to great effect against another tank if you aim for the tracks, hilarity ensues.

Just an addendum, late game Russian tanks are now stoppable.

Evilsausage
03-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Mortars are terribly inaccurate and will only slightly damage armor even on light scout vehicles

Yes well mortars has never been accurate and they aren't buildt to take out vehicels.

bigcracker
03-25-2009, 06:36 AM
StormTroopers are awesome against anything...

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-31-2009, 05:01 PM
_______ are incredible for getting rid of enemy heavy armor. HEHEHEHEEEE

I'm not giving away my secrets. They're just too good. : )

JensRy
04-09-2009, 12:13 PM
4. A rifle is useless against armor.

5. If one side loses all units, you still have to wait until the gametime expires or Victory Points are reached.

DerSniffer
04-11-2009, 11:44 AM
StormTroopers are awesome against anything...

correct, and bazooka infantry hidden with side shooting at heavy tank is just too funny. a lot of guys start to cry, after i crawled to some bushes and waited there for their tanks. after a side shot to their turrets, even JS 3 Tanks blow up. HA HA HA