PDA

View Full Version : Bunny hopping mod possible ?

Kr3v
03-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi.

In the config.ini we can read this line :

Cfg.AllowBunnyhopping = false

Fan of bunnyhopping, I changed false by true, but nothing changes.

Is that possible to enable the bunny ? The game could be really awesome (it is, but would be more with bunny). Painkiller's bunny is simply the best I've ever seen. Some people were asking for enable it, but I didn't see answers.

Gniarf
03-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi.

In the config.ini we can read this line :

Cfg.AllowBunnyhopping = false

Fan of bunnyhopping, I changed false by true, but nothing changes....because there are several other values about bunny jumping, such as "SecondsWhenYouCanBunnyHopAfterLanding = 0,". You can find those in Tweak.lua and they all contain the word "bunny"

Is that possible to enable the bunny ?Yes, I did it to answer to your post.

Kr3v
03-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow thanks, I'll try to enable it :)

Blackhand
05-26-2009, 02:05 PM
If you have any luck, I would be grateful for any information, especially if you get relatively close to the original Painkiller bunnyhopping.

Quake and Painkiller player here, and I'm really missing the strafe jumping and bunny hopping. To be honest, I kind of expected it to be enabled by default, the first thing I did when I fired up the game was try to bunny hop.... and was halted in my tracks.

Kr3v
05-26-2009, 05:06 PM
I love Quake and PK too, but I didn't find the good numbers to enter in each command, so my bunny was a big fail. Maybe you can try to modify the Tweak.lua by yourself and see results :)