PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic campaign Generator issue

PDS001Sniper
03-21-2009, 02:59 AM
I'm current using the NA verison, 1.022.1.

I'm did everying right on the DCG, but at the last part of mission briefing follows : TODO page, and I click "Done", then the system pop up a error window.

"can't find the path"C:\Aspyr\Men of war\mods\Campaign\resource\set\environment\single\ DCG\DCGmission\DCGenvironment.set"

and System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
CampaignGenerator.FileHandler.WriteFile()
CampaignGenerator.Weather.writeWeather(Settings _settings, Map _map)
CampaignGenerator.Mission.WriteMission(Boolean playerInSupply, Boolean newoperation)
CampaignGenerator.Campaign.WriteMission()
CampaignGenerator.frmMain.RestoreGame()
CampaignGenerator.frmMain.PanelMission_btnDone_Cli ck(Object sender, EventArgs e)

something like that. how can I do it right? Do I need to put the DCG 4 folders at the mods folder in Men of war or just put it at Men of war folders. Also I have a problem with the map addon, I can't find the maps in the MOW, I did put in the mods folder

Nike-it
03-23-2009, 05:50 AM
I'm current using the NA verison, 1.022.1.

I'm did everying right on the DCG, but at the last part of mission briefing follows : TODO page, and I click "Done", then the system pop up a error window.

"can't find the path"C:\Aspyr\Men of war\mods\Campaign\resource\set\environment\single\ DCG\DCGmission\DCGenvironment.set"

and System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
CampaignGenerator.FileHandler.WriteFile()
CampaignGenerator.Weather.writeWeather(Settings _settings, Map _map)
CampaignGenerator.Mission.WriteMission(Boolean playerInSupply, Boolean newoperation)
CampaignGenerator.Campaign.WriteMission()
CampaignGenerator.frmMain.RestoreGame()
CampaignGenerator.frmMain.PanelMission_btnDone_Cli ck(Object sender, EventArgs e)

something like that. how can I do it right? Do I need to put the DCG 4 folders at the mods folder in Men of war or just put it at Men of war folders. Also I have a problem with the map addon, I can't find the maps in the MOW, I did put in the mods folder

I think you sho;d search at DMS forum about the MODs (http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=8) aslo the devs visit this forum so wait a bit for complex answer.