PDA

View Full Version : I can't continue the campaign o_O

Zak Blayde
03-19-2009, 10:01 PM
I retried the chapter I and when I finish it I come back to the menu. When I choose continue, I come back at the end of the chapter I, at my last save... o_O
So, what am I supposed to do ?

Nike-it
03-20-2009, 06:14 AM
I retried the chapter I and when I finish it I come back to the menu. When I choose continue, I come back at the end of the chapter I, at my last save... o_O

What version are you playing? And send a detailed DirectX report and bug description to our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu).

Janys
03-20-2009, 08:53 AM

Did you retried it by entering the Challenge Room in the main menu? In case you did, it's perfectly ok - the levels replayable in Challenge Room are meant to end like that.

If you click Continue in the main menu, it will always load a savegame with the latest date.

Zak Blayde
03-20-2009, 09:01 AM
You perfectly understood my problem, but it's a little strange that I can't go to the third chapter of the campaign because my last save is in the challenge room... Have I to make a new game ?? O___o

edit : It's the same problem that nemhook had (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6573). It's unbelivable that this thing was not anticipated...