PDA

View Full Version : "Input Not Supported" Error Message

ArthursArsenal
03-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi all,

Just bought the game today in USA! Loved the beta. However, after I installed the game and launch it a few of the credit screens pop up with count down etc, then the screen goes black with an error box that moves all over the screen with the phrase "input not supported" within it. I played the beta perfectly, and now I get this message. I have updated my drivers for the 8800 gt and reinstalled the game to no avail. Please post here if you have any tips or help.

Thanks

Nike-it
03-18-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi all,

Just bought the game today in USA! Loved the beta. However, after I installed the game and launch it a few of the credit screens pop up with count down etc, then the screen goes black with an error box that moves all over the screen with the phrase "input not supported" within it. I played the beta perfectly, and now I get this message. I have updated my drivers for the 8800 gt and reinstalled the game to no avail. Please post here if you have any tips or help.

Thanks

Send detailed DirectX report to our support (support@1cpublishing.eu). They should help.