PDA

View Full Version : Out of Ammo

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Is there a way, or will there ever be a way to find out if one of the soldiers in a squad is out of ammo besides clicking on the individually and viewing their inventory? On a map like Mercury, that would be very swank.

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Oh and also, I cant seem to find out how to add a friend in multiplayer. Ive looked everywhere.

donjas
03-18-2009, 02:56 AM
Please try this forum. It is the main forum for Men Of War.
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Then whats the purpose of this forum??? Ive seen so many times people be redirected to the digitalmindsoft forums. If thats all people are going to do on this forum, then close it. I cant get the digitalmindsoft forums at work due to websense and their evil company blocking almost everything I do.

Nike-it
03-20-2009, 09:27 AM
Is there a way, or will there ever be a way to find out if one of the soldiers in a squad is out of ammo besides clicking on the individually and viewing their inventory? On a map like Mercury, that would be very swank.

I'll try to answer you asap, but it seems that it's not shown, only amout of ammo in the whole squad. Also I would suggest to spend some time on picking up ammo from dead bodies and filling the inventories to maximum. Using this tactics I almost never feel the lack of ammo.

HotLipsHRonaldReagan
03-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Ive noticed that. Just was wondering if there was some sort of setting I was missing that would place an icon over the head of someone who is out of ammo.

Ive since found out how to add a friend in multiplayer.

Nike-it
03-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Ive noticed that. Just was wondering if there was some sort of setting I was missing that would place an icon over the head of someone who is out of ammo.

Ive since found out how to add a friend in multiplayer.

There are no plans for this feature, maybe some MODs in future will add it.