PDA

View Full Version : Enemies in Necrovision

SpanishDiablo
03-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Hi you all! I'm a Spanish student currently playing Necrovision (just ended chapter 3), and I'd like to make a couple of questions.
First of all, the barbed-wire zombies repeteadly appear in the special levels, but have so far found no one of them in the common ones. Do they appear later in the game, or they do just belong to the special levels?
The second question I'd like to ask is whether you know if any enemy already included was deleted from the game before shipping. I saw a screen of a half-tank, half-zombie machine, of which I have read in no forum, could it be one of those?
Thank you very much in advance!!!
Javi

virre89
03-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi you all! I'm a Spanish student currently playing Necrovision (just ended chapter 3), and I'd like to make a couple of questions.
First of all, the barbed-wire zombies repeteadly appear in the special levels, but have so far found no one of them in the common ones. Do they appear later in the game, or they do just belong to the special levels?
The second question I'd like to ask is whether you know if any enemy already included was deleted from the game before shipping. I saw a screen of a half-tank, half-zombie machine, of which I have read in no forum, could it be one of those?
Javi

Could be im not sure :)

GreyViper
05-31-2009, 01:53 PM
Exactly, they apear early in challenge room and later in around chapter 6-11.
Javi
Well there is one similar to that in sewers, but that was a boss, so not sure about that.

cocolapin
05-31-2009, 05:37 PM
The enemies are really great in this game!

SpanishDiablo
06-02-2009, 02:29 AM
I'm really looking forward to fight the deleted gun zombies from this game, although I find no way to do so. If you ever come across a mod about it, please post it here.
Thank you a lot.