PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Australia playing the game?

Metroplex
03-16-2009, 07:10 PM
I have tried to find an Australian retailer but there are none that have it, I tried CD WOW Australia and ordered before the release date but they have emailed me that my order is delayed because they have a supply problem and don't know when they will be getting the game I paid for!:evil:
So now i find myself unable to play Necrovision, Downloading it is out of the question and I only have 56K...
And I'd rather have the box...
So any retailers that have it? I tried Googling some but it seems there are none selling it on the web... HELP!!!:shock::shock::evil:

Metroplex
03-23-2009, 03:08 AM
People from Australia:

I have the game and it took me less than 5 days to get it from the UK and very cheaply including postage: $39!
These are reputable sellers, no 'our supplier hasn't any copies' bull, the URL is:

http://www.blahdvd.com/Games/NecroVisioN-PC/GAM015323/product.htm

These guys are fast, they are cheap, if you want to buy the game asap give them a try, don't wait for Australian retail game stores to have any copies anytime soon, you'll wait forever!

Now to play the game!:grin:

p.s. Should I buy Cryostasis, any good?

Terje22
04-16-2009, 03:28 PM
http://au.gamespot.com/news/6207872.html Got banned their now.

Even Germany have a censored version.

Glad i live in a country that don't have stupid people who decide which rating a game should have..

Metroplex
05-23-2009, 09:50 AM
By the time they release a game to the time it gets approved or banned here in Oz, one could play the game through many times over...

Nike-it
05-25-2009, 07:20 AM
According to Gamespot, Australia will receive a modified version with M rating. So Necrovison should be available in retail soon.

tagTaken2
05-30-2009, 02:43 AM
The sad reality is that Australia is in the dark ages when it comes to stuff like this. The govt should have formalised an R rating for games years ago, but we haven't had an IT minister worth the name. Cf the net filtering concept being pushed at the moment :(

Anyone tried to buy it via download?