PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 8 - Mole Temple - Laser barrier

Hi.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm stuck at the part where there's a laser barrier in front of me which requires a key to remove it. It's the area just after you're rushed by some of the mutated vamps + the flameball throwing vamps and you're character says something along the lines of "You think that's going to stop me?".

I feel I've checked absolutely everywhere and maybe I'm missing something obvious. It's seriously delaying me and I've not been able to find any information regarding this anywhere.

Any help greatly appreciated.

If i'm thinking of the right place it should be close by in that same room in the large rubble where there is a fire going. Look around in there. If you were to go straight into the entrance of that room, the rubble with the fire should be straight ahead.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6526

Aha, after re-reading this thread I understood contra's post. Didn't quite understand the incredibly vague and badly worded question proposed by the OP in the thread... so I didn't piece this together until now!

So for anyone in the same situation as I was, you now know the answer. The key is in the firey rubble to the right hand side, behind a big rock.