PDA

View Full Version : Account Management?

Mitch24
03-12-2009, 08:56 PM
I've bought the game like 1 week ago, i was still playing the beta since the new patch, when i try to log on the game, they want me to write the cd-key. So i take the cd key i got from GamersGate(direct Download) and when i click ok, its says, already bound to an other account. How can i know witch account it is, or manage that, I only got one GameSpy account and im logging on the same one in the Beta. How can i retrieve or manage that??

Need help

Mitch

Mitch24
03-13-2009, 04:56 PM
after futher investigation, i reallize that cd-key are bound to the name of the account(i think), so if you change your profile name in gamespy, and try to log on in men of war, you cd-key will still be bound to the old account name. As a game programmer i suggest you change the cd-key bounding to the email adress, so ppl can change there in-game name at will.

mitch.

Mitch24
03-19-2009, 07:16 PM
So any developer from the game or any assistance, because now, we can't change our in-game name, if you change it via Gamespy, we can't log back because the game ask for the cd-key, and when you enter you key, it says it bound to an other account, who's the same account, but with a different name.

So any suggestion to how i can change my in-game name?

DMS|Instinct
03-20-2009, 01:22 AM
You should remove the beta demo from your pc and clean the registry.

Your cd-key is bound to your profile, not to your nickname.

Mitch24
03-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Hooo, nice thank you!