PDA

View Full Version : Warden uniform?

Old Man
03-12-2009, 08:16 PM
In the mission involving rescue of the informant, what does the warden uniform look like and where can one be found?

I have everything set up for the rescue, but can't seen to find the proper uniform to complete the job.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

P.S. - How many more missions are there in the game after this one?

Liz Shaw
03-13-2009, 01:42 AM
The warden's uniform looks like an SA uniform (Sturmabteilung, or Brownshirts). He also wears a hat that looks kind of like a French képi. His position is marked on the map as a red "number 1".

Liz Shaw
03-13-2009, 01:44 AM
P.S. - How many more missions are there in the game after this one?

There are ten missions in all, some of which involve the Western Allies rather than the Germans... just letting you know.

forlik
03-13-2009, 08:42 AM
In the mission involving rescue of the informant, what does the warden uniform look like and where can one be found?

It seems that Old Man speaks about mission#9 ("Rescue").
Warden uniform has grey color and SS insignias.

http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc1073/th_04662_shad_09_12_2008_23-55-47_012_122_1073lo.jpg (http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc1073&image=04662_shad_09_12_2008_23-55-47_012_122_1073lo.jpg)

If you was talking about mission#3 - see comments from Liz Shaw.

Liz Shaw
03-13-2009, 09:03 AM
Oh, if you meant the concentration camp overseers in "Removal", yes that's what forlik said (I thought the uniform was aqua)...

The doctor's uniform won't do because you can only take the informant to the hospital. The positions of some of the wardens are marked on the map with blue "number 2s", and even then you'll have to wait for an opportunity to ambush one of them.

Old Man
03-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Thanks for all for your help. Sorry for not being specific that my question pertains to the prison camp rescue. However, it seems I have a different problem than I originally thought I had.

If I am understanding correctly, I have the proper uniform (gray/light-blue with dark-colored stripe around the middle). My problem seems to be that I am trying to rescue the wrong person.

When I first went to the hospital and looked in the window at the patients lying on the beds, the mission objective screen indicated that I had located the informant. I therefore assumed it was my job to rescue one of those patients. However, when I approach either patient in the room, I only have the option of stunning them. I actually stunned both of them and carried them to the safe area outside the compound which did not end the mission.

Who is the informant that must be rescued and where is he located?

Liz Shaw
03-13-2009, 10:50 PM
He is in the prisoner's barracks near the hospital. Check the position marked with a "number 1" and read the log in the house to find out which building he is in. Head for the building marked with a red "number 2". The informant is a bald guy who doesn't wear a hat like the rest of the prisoners.

Old Man
03-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks Liz. Unfortunately, I am at a point in this mission where numbers no longer show up on the map or the objective screen. (Except for the orange 2 outside the camp.) I have already visited all the numbered locations inside the camp – just didn’t know what to do when I got there.

I will look in the barracks near the hospital for the bald prisoner and see if I can proceed from there. I suppose I may also have to find and read the log before I can interact with the prisoner.

Thanks again for your input.

Old Man
03-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks to the help I received, I was able to find the informant and rescue him. Without the help, I would most likely have been stuck in the mission and would have been forced to quit the game.

Thanks for enabling me to continue to the next mission.

Confession of ignorance: It was only in this prison camp rescue mission that I finally realized that I could drop my weapon and my backpack at will. In all the other missions, even the opponents indicated in green on the map would attempt to shoot me on sight. Needless to say, this added an additional element of difficulty to meeting the objectives.

GnoBahdi
04-15-2009, 01:45 AM
Alright, I've dispatched four Wardens total and yet the option to change does not appear in the context menu when I stand over their bodies. What's going on? I've killed one Warden at the Western side of camp and three others at the Eastern side of camp just North of where you aquire the Doctor's uniform.