PDA

View Full Version : tobruk mission

soulban
03-12-2009, 07:09 PM
in the german campaign, there is a mission where you have to intercept british supply ships before they get to tobruk harbour. i managed to get my howitzers to the beach, problem is, i see no ships. they seem to be out of sight. do i have to fire blindly ? and how do i know when i hit a transport ? or is there another trick ?

firefox83
03-12-2009, 09:26 PM
They should come into view. I know I had to wait a bit before the first one showed up. I just kept sinking the landing craft that I saw, then the transport boats came in. They are pretty close as well, you cant miss them.

Henry666
03-14-2009, 09:24 AM
I had the same problem, couldn`t see a ship, I just took a few soldiers and let them swim out in the sea, then I could see those ships.

Gaza76
04-01-2009, 12:04 PM
In the options u may have to adjust view distance, but I beleive if u get the enemy guns you will hit them or 2 or3 88's.

JuggernautOfWar
04-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Hmm... I'm having trouble with this too. I cannot see anything, view distance is maximum.

There is a bug with this mission though (I think) where I have to destroy an enemy barge with big guns on it (battleship). I have sunk it and it still says destroy it. Wants me to destroy the fishes in water I guess. :P

Can anybody help me? Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and the mission name is "Desert Stronghold".

Hamptonsux
04-27-2009, 04:04 AM
I'm beginning to think there is some sort of timer in some of these missions ..... I've had 2 of them now where I need to defeat a counter attack, which I accomplish, but it never registers as being complete. I didn't have any troubles with your mission though, I was able to see the ships fine, and sink them, so I would have to say I think it is a bug in your case if you have sank it, or you need to sink it faster?

platoon leader
05-10-2009, 03:16 PM
i can't seems to complete this mission although i have kill most of the enemy, and i am keep firing at the transport ship until it has stop to do so, there are also some fogging area on the left where it is not accesible.

is it a bug in this mission? anyone can help?

rgds,
PL