PDA

View Full Version : WAIT until later this year

Cheespuffs
03-10-2009, 02:36 AM
This game has so much potential, but at its current state, it is absolutely, positively, not ready to be released into the market. The ridiculous hardware requirements, the absurd AI, the repetition, etc.

This game can be so so great, but it fails on so many levels. The part that hurts is that these failures are fixable.

I suggest that you delay the release of the game to north america and europe until later this year, or if you must, next year. Its better to delay than release an unfinished product.

Good luck on this, and thank you for all the effort you have put in this game so far. Don't let it go to waste!

Nightmare Hobo
03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
I don't believe the next release will fix the AI, and there really isn't any repetition going on, that's just your opinion. Once the NA release comes out, it will likely only fix bugs and performance issues. So there really isn't a point in waiting for the next release, it won't solve anything. You'd be better off purchasing the game now, and waiting for a patch.

thales100
03-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Yep, dont think this game is repetitive, as Far Cry 2 in example.

boredgunner
03-14-2009, 07:57 PM
This is why the US will be getting the game next month. I'm guessing there is a patch coming out that is coming out with the US version. I run Crysis/Crysis Warhead much smoother than this game, even on very high settings.