PDA

View Full Version : Special challange problem

nemhook
03-09-2009, 06:25 PM
I think i have a problem, after completing a level I unlock the "special challenge" and "finished game chapters".

So i complete the chapter and go into "special challenge" i play the "weaker arm" and complete it to get the "ray of death" i then go into the "Finished game chapters" and redo the level with the special ability i just got but once i finish it- it goes back to the selection screen again and doesn't continue onto the next level.

This is a problem because if i load up my new game from the new level i am without my new special ability, i did the exact same thing with the mole underground and i got the skull chaser ability and re-did that level and it continued onto the next one allowing me to keep it.

What am i doing wrong?

nemhook
03-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Ok so i fixed the issue i had to load my original game up and alt-tab and go into the game Dir then delete all my saved games (every last one of them).
Then while still in game i made a new saved game then exited, went into challenges and and started crystal chamber from there (after 4th time redoing it) then let it finish the cut scene on its own without touching anything, once that was done and it took me back to the main screen i loaded up my original game and there new spell was there.

What a pain in the neck, i shouldn't have to do that.