PDA

View Full Version : Important Things missing!!!

NANO.DK
03-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Why is it that i CANT change my mens behavior other than i have to do it manualy on every single unit...

when they die i AGAIN have to change it..otherwise my men will charge in to the enemy MG's and get slaughtered..

Evilsausage
03-08-2009, 04:18 PM
You can just select several troops and select "Movement mode" to hold position. Then they will fire but they won't try to advance on the enemy, unless ordert to.

NANO.DK
03-08-2009, 04:20 PM
i mean i can select a group of eigth men .. i made my self by clicking seven times ?....

this is just like playing warcraft 1..

Evilsausage
03-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Umm nope then your doing something wrong. None else got that issue.
You playing the game without a mouse or something? :D

NANO.DK
03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
hahaha .. no

tell me precise how to change the behavior for all my units with on click :)

pretty please

Evilsausage
03-08-2009, 07:39 PM
"You can just select several troops and select "Movement mode" to hold position. Then they will fire but they won't try to advance on the enemy, unless ordert to."

Im just quoting myself again. But don't understand why you can't select several units at a time(if that now is your problem).

NANO.DK
03-08-2009, 08:35 PM
i can max do this with a groups of eigth units..
the problem here is i have 5 groups .. so u have to do this 5 times.

in other games i can change ´unit/group behavior in options so it will affect ALL troops .. also the reinforcements wil be affected

Evilsausage
03-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Well yes it can be abit annoying that its not possible to select more then 8 people at the same time.

But the reason why its not a setting you can change in options. Is that many people like to for example toggle some to have free movment while others stay at thier posts.

However MoW is probably the most micro focused game out there. So you better be ready to do some stuff by yourself.

I personaly think its more time consuming placing mines and finding ammo.

NANO.DK
03-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Ok .. 2 bad then..

then do u know the hotkey if any for the DONT MOVE mode :) ?

WeaponXMerc
03-15-2009, 05:55 PM
I believe } toggles movement mode. Hope that helps!