PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer mode : Servers ?

cocolapin
03-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Where are servers ???
Anyone played online ?

cocolapin
03-07-2009, 11:51 PM
So,
I can create server,
i got a lot of connexion
but they said "error different script" or "gamespy find an invalid cdkey from others"

(i have uninstalled all my mod and reload Lscripts.pak when i played online)
And CDkey is not correct if its not in MAJUSCULE. isn't that crazy?

cocolapin
03-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I create a server tonight, so come join if u want :)
write ur cdkey in MAJUSCULE, or it wont works
and uninstall ur mods (replace original Lscripts.pak)

contra
03-09-2009, 04:38 AM
I'll actually play mp if we can use the shadowhand and its magic and features along with all the vampire weapons and maps. The mole temple where you fight against that wheel chair boss would be a cool map. It seems its just all ww1 maps and weapons and nothing else. I mean i'm fine ww1 but it feels like half the game is missing for multiplayer. :(

cocolapin
03-09-2009, 03:55 PM
yeah it should be great if there was a mod "painkiller-like" multiplayer !
more nervous, with pkjump, rockets, etc...
I m sure it's possible to make it (see in lscripts "ugly hack for pkjump in multiplayer)
:)

PrimeMinister
03-11-2009, 12:14 AM
hey guys!

nice to see that there are others interested in the necovision multiplayer.

contact me so that we can organize us on a server.
until now i couldnt find any online server. maybe someone can help me.

thanks in advance!

greetz prime

cocolapin
03-11-2009, 11:27 AM
i can play online saturday morning at 10h45 Am (paris hour)

what about you ?

PrimeMinister
03-11-2009, 11:45 AM
I wrote you a private message!

Seems to me that there arent many gamers playin online.

Feuerwalze
03-27-2009, 04:28 PM
hey,

has anybody ever managed to play the game on multiplayer?
I own a EU- version of the game (boxed) and I can only guess(nobody has been able to confirm this to me so far) it´s running on version 1.1.
The thing is: I can´t find any server/ private games in the servers list. If I create a game of my own I get a whole lot of requests but nobody seems acctually able to join due to ping timeouts, different client scripts or bad cd- key.
I´ve already tried to play with my firewall switched off to at least minimize the risk of ping- timeouts but it didn´t help.
Hard to believe for me that I should be the only player with a boxed EU- version on 1.1 in the whole wide world. So please let me know if anybody of you has already played (I mean with more than just 1 player on the map:) or you at least have an idea of how I could proceed on that.
Wanna play with you people...pls help
Cheers

Deadstar
04-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Anyone have a server up yet? anyone interested in arranging a Necrovision multiplayer night?

Janys
04-16-2009, 08:12 AM
We were testing different versions in MP against each other (like English and Italian for example). We had applied the correct patches and there weren't any problems in connecting. The only versions that may be "incompatible" are the Russian one and the German non-violent version.

If the game says the scripts are differing, that's really because the game isn't in its original or patched state. An applied no-cd fix will cause it, for example.

billybob_yeah
09-29-2009, 12:19 PM
I tried setting up a server an got bored after an hour of no-one joining and reinstall cs source instead. im running v1.2 an dx10 and would love to get involved in sum multiplay

jarl
10-04-2009, 05:03 AM
If you are still interrested we can try something. Pm me

OugaBooga
11-03-2009, 09:58 PM
yeah, i also haven't seen any servers online & find that a bit weird cause the game isn't that old.Reminds me of PK & how after a short while you either didn't see many servers or no1 was online playing the servers.
Hopefully there will be more interest in the next version.