PDA

View Full Version : A little question

Charlie Brown
03-07-2009, 12:20 PM
so i've been playing this really interesting first mission of the allied campaign for like 2 hours and i stumbled upon this problem that is causing me to go crazy-->how in the name of god do you eliminate those guards in the ammo dump (or a fort or however you call it)? i was able to get to it and eliminate the two guards that are at the back...then i eliminated the one patroling the perimiter, then moved my troops in...and now i can't figure out a way to eliminate the others without making them sound the alarm...and it is driving me crazy (a good crazy though :D very addictive game)...anyone got any ideas on how to do that?

Evilsausage
03-07-2009, 01:31 PM
I just ingnored the whole stealth thing. And used the 20 mm + some heavy mgs and just killed everything there. It worked out really nice.

xorox
03-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Just did like Evilsausage said..

Although i went as long as i could using Stealhty kills... eliminated alot of germans that way... ( snuck through the right side of the map ).. almost made it to the tower when they spotted me... So after that, i just played with guns blazing... Works fine... Stealth mission isnt a primary mission it seems...

Charlie Brown
03-07-2009, 04:44 PM
yeah i managed to get to the fort...then i did it the way Evilsausage suggested...so thanks for the help :D