PDA

View Full Version : ray of death spell

nogi
03-07-2009, 10:17 AM
EDIT - tips and tricks how to beat the last challenge? i'm playin on the second difficulty level!

Just
03-07-2009, 12:34 PM
ok, i've just finish the "weaker arm" challenge but I dont know how to cast that spell, I mean it said that when I have nuff adrenalin to cast it with "Q" but the only spell that casts with full adrenalin is the "skull chaser" .. i mean the ray of death spell doesnt even show with an icon in the lower left corner of the screne next to health bar, but the "skull chaser" spell is there..

where's the problem, how to fix this?

Select second shadowhand mode, Skull Chaser is bind to fire mode and Ray of Death is bind to nail launcher mode.

Csimbi
03-07-2009, 01:00 PM
As Just said: just keep switching shadowhand modes. There are little icons on the left from your health/stamina bar, that will help.

nogi
03-07-2009, 01:36 PM
thx a lot dudes, now i get it.

anyway i must say the skull chaser seems the most powerful of all 3 shadowhand spells.. the freezing thing i dont like it, takes too much time to cast, the death ray is kinda week, but the skull chaser kills a boss monster on the second difficulty level..

anyway i've just beat level 9, gotta go get my last challange complete! :P

Csimbi
03-07-2009, 02:16 PM
thx a lot dudes, now i get it.

anyway i must say the skull chaser seems the most powerful of all 3 shadowhand spells.. the freezing thing i dont like it, takes too much time to cast, the death ray is kinda week, but the skull chaser kills a boss monster on the second difficulty level..

anyway i've just beat level 9, gotta go get my last challange complete! :P

I have to agree. I used only fireball and death skull. Perhaps when they release a patch with balancing the game, it will change.

nogi
03-07-2009, 03:10 PM
well mb that was their intention but it does not make a lot of sense since you get the nail shadowhand and ice shadowhand after the fire one.

anyway the last challenge is so freakin hard, i cant get more then 20 to 50 kills and then i get stomped hard and i have to make 500 kills.. damn..

does anyone have any tips or tricks about this challenge?

Csimbi
03-07-2009, 05:11 PM
well mb that was their intention but it does not make a lot of sense since you get the nail shadowhand and ice shadowhand after the fire one.

anyway the last challenge is so freakin hard, i cant get more then 20 to 50 kills and then i get stomped hard and i have to make 500 kills.. damn..

does anyone have any tips or tricks about this challenge?

Use the Armour of God mod ;-)
BTW: you need to hurry because the enemies keep falling off the cliff, they run out after a while and spawning is slowing down near the end.

Gniarf
03-07-2009, 05:14 PM
I won the ssam challenge - kinda proud of it.
-I used the nail hand+rocket launcher.
--Fire as much nails as possible, don't care about adrenalin, you get enough headshoting stuff. Nails work great against dragons.
--Zombies are easy preys: slash them if you can't headshot them.
--When you face though opponents (medusas, flamer mice, or anything annoying...) or crowds use the rocket launcher and get a "rocket boy" combo.
-Don't stay near your spawnpoint but go to the other side of the arena, this place seems bigger so you have more space to move.
-The goal is to get enough fury to have several skulls spawning (yes, the fire hands gives 1 skull, but fury levels ~17+ give skulls too) that will keep you safe.
--When you've got enough skulls (4-6), MOVE! HUNT! You must make combos to keep the skulls alive.
PS: skulls can pick ennemies that fell of the cliff

(numbers may not be acurate, I did not pay much attention to those at that time)

cocolapin
03-07-2009, 08:21 PM
I used "ice shield protection" to freeze all enemies. then u make some headshot with shadowhand.