PDA

View Full Version : question about buying from gamers gate

PFCxHUDSONxUSMC
03-05-2009, 01:22 AM
hey everyone im in north America if i buy the game at gamersgate will it be in English or is it best to wait till the game hits the stores in the states ? plzz i need all the details u can give me plz !!! thanks

Mack the Knife
03-05-2009, 01:43 AM
@ PFCxHUDSONxUSMC

i don't know about gamersgate but did someone tell you or did you hear or read somewhere that the game is "hitting the stores in the states"? i live on the left coast and no store that i've called has even heard of it. i also asked one of the devs on the other forum (is Instinct also on this forum?) and he didn't know either. so, do YOU know what stores are getting it?

PFCxHUDSONxUSMC
03-05-2009, 01:57 AM
@ PFCxHUDSONxUSMC

i don't know about gamersgate but did someone tell you or did you hear or read somewhere that the game is "hitting the stores in the states"? i live on the left coast and no store that i've called has even heard of it. i also asked one of the devs on the other forum (is Instinct also on this forum?) and he didn't know either. so, do YOU know what stores are getting it?

http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=2440

this is the link i saw it saying it will be released in the states march 10 th but dosent say if it will be in stores but i do work at gamestop and i can look in our system to see if it is coming =) ohh and im in Texas...

Mack the Knife
03-05-2009, 02:01 AM
thanks, but i've seen that post already. i think released in NA march 10 means amazon.com will get it around then. and, the gamestop here doesn't stock PC games anymore...oh well, thanks anyway.

PFCxHUDSONxUSMC
03-05-2009, 02:03 AM
thanks, but i've seen that post already. i think released in NA march 10 means amazon.com will get it around then. and, the gamestop here doesn't stock PC games anymore...oh well, thanks anyway.

wow really that must suck ohh and they say u can buy it thro gamers gate too im going to try it now to see if it works ...

MOW_Leonidas
03-05-2009, 02:05 AM
I got the game from gamersgate and i live in the states only problem i have had is that its not the same version as the guys in russia so its hard to find a game to play

if you get the game and me to x-fire several guys in my clan have it

X-Fire: delta25

www.mowclan.us

PFCxHUDSONxUSMC
03-05-2009, 02:12 AM
I got the game from gamersgate and i live in the states only problem i have had is that its not the same version as the guys in russia so its hard to find a game to play

if you get the game and me to x-fire several guys in my clan have it

X-Fire: delta25

www.mowclan.us

ok i got the game now downloading it now ill add u right now !!!

Caveat
03-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Thank you for this thread, I was worried it wouldn't work but it's downloading now at a good clip.

pjoconnell1970
03-12-2009, 02:34 PM
PFC Hudson:

I bought it from Gamer's Gate last night - it was a slick download on my fast connection. The game is in English.

PFCxHUDSONxUSMC
03-13-2009, 01:02 AM
PFC Hudson:

I bought it from Gamer's Gate last night - it was a slick download on my fast connection. The game is in English.

haha beat u too it lol =P i know but thanks !!!

Mack the Knife
03-13-2009, 03:17 AM
The game is in English
good to know cuz i couldn't find that information anywhere at gamersgate!! did you know it would be in english before you paid? what if it was in swahili? anywho, nobody anywhere (devs, moderators, etc) knows if it's going to be in retail stores and freaking amazon keeps saying: in stock on the 10th....oops, in stock on the 12th....ah, in stock on the 13th....geeeez