PDA

View Full Version : is the game sapost to be like this??

domfather
03-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Hay all iv been playing cryostasis and so far im reely enjoying it but iv got to the level COLD and after the flashback sean with the captin throwing away the note.the next flashbacks that take place have no animaition. everything is static..the sound and everything is there but the models are like manequines and there is no animation.i went as far to the cutseen with the doctor and the pashents telling them to pump there stomaches but there was yet again no animation..allso i would turn and move extremly slowly in thes flashbacks is it sapost to be like this or have i found myself a new bug in the game beacuse i havent found anything on here relating to this as far as i no..thanks :)

SwedKnoT
03-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Hay all iv been playing cryostasis and so far im reely enjoying it but iv got to the level COLD and after the flashback sean with the captin throwing away the note.the next flashbacks that take place have no animaition. everything is static..the sound and everything is there but the models are like manequines and there is no animation.i went as far to the cutseen with the doctor and the pashents telling them to pump there stomaches but there was yet again no animation..allso i would turn and move extremly slowly in thes flashbacks is it sapost to be like this or have i found myself a new bug in the game beacuse i havent found anything on here relating to this as far as i no..thanks :)

It´s supposed to be like that, at least it was like that for me too ;)