PDA

View Full Version : Mouse gets Crazy ingame / Maus spielt verrückt!

stormwind81
03-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Hab folgendes Problem. Sobald der Spielstand geladen wird, spielt die Maus verrückt. Ohne was zu betätigen dreh ich mich pausenlos nach rechts! Wenn ich ins Menü zurückkehre is dort nun das selbe Problem. Der Mauszeiger bewegt sich unaufhörlich immer nach rechts unten!

Weiss einer woran das liegt und wie man das abstellen kann?

I have one Problem. When i load the Savegame, im turning myself to the right endless! When i exit to the menu, there is the same Problem then! The mouse will keep moving to the right lower corner all the time! Can't Play with that. Anyone got a Solution for this? Its not the Hardware Folks!!!

B.F.
03-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Are you try to unplug gamepad if you have one?

stormwind81
03-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Are you try to unplug gamepad if you have one?

Hey Thx a lot Dude!

Really weird, I had my Racing Wheel pluged on.

WhatsOneMore
04-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Hey Thx a lot Dude!

Really weird, I had my Racing Wheel pluged on.

Yes the game mouse moves by its self if you have a controller hooked up.

But I found that if you have a joystick attached, you can move the Z Axis (throttle Controll) entill it stops the mouse from moving, in other words center the Z Axis (throttle Controll) at the main ingame menu. And then go into options and you can bind all your buttons to what you want to use ingame. BTW no need to reset the movement keys, the joystick movement axises are hardcoded in game and will work right off the bat.

I use a 568 CombatFlightStick USB by CH Products and trackball mouse for looking and turning

WhatsOneMore
04-30-2009, 09:00 AM
Another way to correct the probelm is to Calibrate your joypad and or joystick in the control panel of your PC.

Most joypads/joysticks aren't centered and need to be calibrated in windows, the right stick which is for mouselook is not dead center so it must be calibrated or it will push the mouse cursor in game. It uses the Z Axis