PDA

View Full Version : Uh no AI Skirmish mode?

Ministry
03-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Great game, better than ToW and most all other WW II games in so many ways but....where on earth is the AI multiplayer mode?

I just want to get to know the multiplayer maps etc and use the units without campaign mode - but I can only play by myself while offline!! :confused:

cpc922
03-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Yes, I am totally with you!!! I was amazed to see the game without a Skirmish mode which would allow you to play any map against AI. This is a necessity in all Strat games since it allows you to practice and thoroughly learn the gameplay mechanics. Please add a skirmish mode!!!

firefox83
03-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Yes, they need to add this is soon. Want to take the Jagdtiger up against some crappy shermans, hahahah.

Erwin
03-05-2009, 06:53 PM
In the vanilla game without mods, the shermans will beat the crap out of the jagd-tanks.

firefox83
03-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Hmm, is that so. Drats, figured that would happen with this game. Know in real life tho, the jagdtiger could knock em out at about 2-3km, before they were even in range. Guess you really cant get that kind of range in this game tho, eh.

Erwin
03-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Check my modification at the MODS part of this forum, that problem is fixed.

JensRy
04-16-2009, 12:56 PM
when I play for testing I start a LAN game with myself and try the vehicles. But I agree, a skirmish mode would be cool to try some Possible multiplayer scenarios :)

Prowlinger
04-16-2009, 01:00 PM
There is a way around not having skirmish...

You need to install alot of stuff but it very much worth it...

Get the DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN GENERATOR and it should allow skirmish fights! :)

Also you will probably get the unit addon and the infantry addon...

Alot to configure and load... but your game will become amazing!

Prowlinger
04-30-2009, 02:35 PM
As a side note... go to the DMS forums and vote for what can be included in a possible expansion...

Right now the top 2 wanted choices are ...

Skirmish Mode
and new units

:)